Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Old unfixed BUGS - When and why not already?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stollie, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Stollie Apprentice Engineer

I don't want to make a rant post so I will refrain from doing so.

I will state though two bugs that have been around for a long time and not addressed.

1.) Changing the 'NAME' of a grid or removing it after its has one assigned, this has been screwing up modders FOREVER and I've reported it a bunch of times. It literally hard locks the game without fail.

2.) The naming convention for save games that have lot of voxel edits corrupting the save game name due to length and requiring a manual edit of the file name and the sandbox.sbc file.

The first one specifically is frustrating as hell, its completely repeatable, a known bug by just about any modder that's tried to work with it and has been reported by many more people than me and it drastically prevents your ability to work around what grid the player is controlling.

Please for the love of all things holy, fix these bugs in your next update. PLEASE.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.