Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

PCU War

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Francis Lavigne, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Francis Lavigne Trainee Engineer

Hello, here I am currently using the Dedicated Server Manager Version 1.188.105 and I imagined a concept that should please the player, forced to fight and not to exceed the PCU that we limit. Let me explain :

[​IMG]

I / For big constructions

Currently on my server, there is a total of 200,000 PCUs for the world or 20,000 PCU per player. I would like each player to be able to use the 200,000 PCUs without limit.

Finally the only limit would be the maximum allowable block number per player. I plan to limit the players to genre 12 000 block for example.

The principle is that when the 200,000 PCUs will be used if the players want a bigger ship they will have to fight and destroy an enemy.

I'm going to explain that in image edit thanks to Paint.

[​IMG]

So these are the current variables are put anyhow but the principle is there.

So the players can build anything they want to almost unlimited size without exceeding the limit of 200,000 PCU.

But if there is a lack, a war is necessary.

II / For new players

A minimum PCU must be allocated to each player so that they can play.

Each player is entitled to at least 5000 PKU. If a new player arrives on the server or 200 000 PCUs are used, 5000 PCU will be added to the 200 000 PCU until after the war and destruction the PCU server falls below 200 000 PCU.

Conclusion:

For me this solution would force players to destroy themselves to win and release PCUs.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019