Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Permission Claimblock, Bed and Banner reset

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by HoschGugger, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. HoschGugger Trainee Engineer

Hi there,

i have a Problem. Everytime when im new starting the Server, the Permissions from the Owner change to another one. So is for example The Owner of my Castle no more me, its Player X. Player Y have castle of Z and some Areas doesnt have an owner anymore. When im there i can make the problem away when im re backup a save before. I cannot explain me that. The strange thing: Some Owners of Areas never been on my server. I checked the Sandbox file for Steam ID´s which where in my server, this names coming on arent inside... Where is the Problem here?

I tried new install the hole game, reset all, but it wont work. I tried with MODs and without, wont work.

Hopefully thaht you can help me.

best regards

Hoschi

2. NacoChata Tester Staff

Hello Hoshi,

we apologize for any inconvenience. Are you able to provide us your save? you can find it here (C:\Users\%your_username%\AppData\Roaming\MedievalEngineers\Saves).

3. HoschGugger Trainee Engineer

No Problem. Do you have an Email Adress for me? Ill send you FTP access
    --- Automerge ---
    Ok, never used Dropbox, hope you can download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmhuv8bu3k8gqdu/Saves.rar?dl=0

Because im not sure if this is working. I sent parallel an Mail with File

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. HoschGugger Trainee Engineer

Hoster is changing Hardware, to be sure isnt the problem. But issue isnt solved - just to feedback it

5. Erebos89 Tester Staff

Hi,

thank you for save, I will look at it little more. I just tested it alone but nothing happened.... I will test it little more.

6. HoschGugger Trainee Engineer

--- Automerge ---
    me came an idea - try to add a mod and restart then. thats the main thing i tried. i cant delete or add a mod without all player gets new permissions - i need a solution for this before an update crash all. People here in my community (33 people) are fucked up of issues. Every restart i have to rebackup. so its impossible to add or delete anything - expect the basic settings like Inventary... FTP access i can give out. If you can add delete mods without my issue, i wanna saee ^^

7. HoschGugger Trainee Engineer

A Member of my Server had an idea. Could it be possible, that maybe the admin rights for the file where the permission included arent enabled? its a hoster, but its just an asking if this could be the problem?

8. HoschGugger Trainee Engineer

Without any reason the Server works after new Installation. In the Night Hoster changed things at FTP, in the morning it works. Im anyway interested in the issue of it. Why doesthis happen? Cannot realize it...

9. Erebos89 Tester Staff

Hi,

good to hear. I am still going to retest it few times.

10. HoschGugger Trainee Engineer

Problem occured again after a reinstall at a new server with more Performance - just two players now - but yes.... fucked up...
    --- Automerge ---
    where i can send FTP Acess - i need help - and when i not wanna lost much player - fast
    --- Automerge ---
    rerolled again 4hours ago... works for now. The People playing on my server will change to another one. Just because - wtf is going on here?
    --- Automerge ---
    how explain that to the players?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.