Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Piston set to 1 million minimal distance/Gyro glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LcsFletcher, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. LcsFletcher Trainee Engineer

Long story short I have a piston on my ship with a connector on the end for transferring items it worked fine for about 2 days. I logged off the server today for like 4 hours. When I got back on and started driving my ship it started spinning incredibly fast as if EVERYTHING was on maximum override but it wasnt. There was no way to stop it from spinning except a rollback of the world. When I got back on I went over to my piston and it didnt look right on investigation the minimal distance (max being 10m) was set to 100,000,001m. When I grinded it halfway down all my thrusters went to maximum override until it was fully grounded down. After the piston was fully gone everything was fine. Just wanted to report this glitch.

2. TheDeinonychus Trainee Engineer

I've had a similar problem with the pistons on my hanger lift. To get it to go high enough, I've got two pistons stacked ontop of each other. Occasionally, the bottom pistons won't retract, and when I inspect them, they've got their minimum distance set to something like 4343.4

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.