1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Placing Ores into reactors/cargo in Creative Mode then switching to Survival?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by cazeoj, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. cazeoj

cazeoj Trainee Engineer

If this is a function I am not sure how to do it. If not then it should be. I find that playing fighter battles and missions in creative mode does not work out (from not being able to die and being able to build whatever you want) but if I play in survival there is no power and no way to designate a spawn (aside from shooting a medbay out of your ass) Any ideas here?

2. Aurenian

Aurenian Apprentice Engineer

You can create your own survival scenario by building a map in creative mode and then changing it to survival when it is ready.

So you could build a couple of bases with parts for med bays so people can set their spawn points.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to spawn minerals and parts. But if you put things into a container in survival mode and then copy/paste the container in creative it will also copy the contents.

3. cazeoj

cazeoj Trainee Engineer

So I need to gather the stuff and copy and paste it? I don't know why we can't just make it lol but I will give it a shot.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.