Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Plane welder (?)

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by ChisleLP, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ChisleLP Trainee Engineer

I'm sorry, I'm so bad at English, so i had to translate some words. that I don't know how it called.

So, I build a plane with a welder (in German called it as "Schwei├čer") and with storage and plugged everything.

So, i build 5 length welder, and storage a lot Iron Plate in Storage. now when I try to welder a Block. its only welder 2 blocks, btw 5 its activate but only 2 blocks build? the other 3 not? It's this bugs or does I somethings wrongs?

[​IMG]

The Red Line its build. the yellow missing? (This was fast Screenshot, cuz my Friend have to go.)

I hope you understand my Problem. :s

Thanks, Great ChisleLP.

2. WraithLeader1 Apprentice Engineer

I can't be sure, but it looks like you're trying to pass stuff through small ports. Look at the side with 3 small doors, they don't let most components through.
    Try turning the cargo blocks so that the large doors line up and see what happens..

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sea_Kerman Trainee Engineer

Yeah. Your welders aren't actually connected to the cargo container, except for the middle one.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.