Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[POSSIBLE BUG REPORT] Only one assembler works

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LFCavalcanti, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. LFCavalcanti Senior Engineer

Hi!

I'm in Survival, started with Easy Start 1, with Relistic x10.

I followed the same scheme to build another 2 assemblers and on top of them, refineries.

The Refineries works well, but If I try to put diferent componentes in the production queue, only one assembler works. I need to put the ingots in the first assembler(was already there when I created the world).

Note: I used the control panel in the 2nd assembler and selected the components to buid. The first assembler was already busy with other componentes, but those I select in the 2nd assembler were only produced after I put the ingots in the first assembler. Only on item is created at time.

2. LFCavalcanti Senior Engineer

3. Conradian Moderator

You may have had the same issue I have had. It's not a bug, but a slight amount of confusion as to the system. When you go the production tab for an assembler, it is showing the production tab for the first assembler on the station/ship.

In the top left is a drop down box, and from there you can select your other assemblers.

Hope this helps.

4. radam Senior Engineer

Yeah rename your assemblers with numbers.

5. LFCavalcanti Senior Engineer

No way... I already did that.

There is a thread in Bug Report about it, it is confirmed a bug.

6. LFCavalcanti Senior Engineer

Hey DEV Team, can you address this? Only one Assembler working in a station is annoying.

7. JamesL86 Senior Engineer

I have four assemblers on my station and have no issues with this at all. It is in fact true that the drop down menu in the production screen does allow you to switch between assemblers. This way you have one screen that can control all of your production capacity without having to swap screens for each assembler. Simply numbering your assemblers allows you to identify which is which, however currently the default assembler in the drop down is always the first one built and not the one you name "number one". If however your save is not working this way then it could be a corrupted save or a glitch in some other regard. I have not had this glitch but I would suggest trying a disassembly and reassembly of the assemblers (that was way too many assembles there lol) to see if this fixes things if the dropdowns still do not work.

As a side note again, every time you re-open the production screen the page defaults to the first assembler built and also you cannot bring up the screen for a certain assembler by just going to the one you want. It will still default to the first one built on that ship/station and you will have to use the drop down to select the appropriate one to use.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.