Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Possible memory leak in current build?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kitsunelegendXx, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. kitsunelegendXx Trainee Engineer

Friend of mine is having an issue where he plays for about 30 minutes or so, then the game crashes with his system telling him he's out of memory. Thing is, he has 16GB of RAM, so I have a very hard time believing thats normal...
    So yeah, anyone else experienced this lately? And is there a way to fix it or must we wait for KSH to fix it?

The world he's on is creative, with a couple mods (mostly just new blocks but also that new musket mod on steam) and is the medieval world start with all the ruins and safe zone and such.

2. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

Hi,

thank you for report.... Hmm strange. I was just testing it on my pc where Medieval Engineers was running for 3 days without turning it off. Can I get his logs?
    For more information how to send us logs please follow this link:
    https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/bug-report-guide.7283766/

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.