Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Problems Connecting to VRage Remote Client.

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy8s, Oct 9, 2018.

1. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Hello I'm having some issues connecting my VRAGE Remote Client that comes with this game to my server. The admin tools I have in game are nice but it would be nice to monitor things while I'm not in game. How ever I'm trying to connect this to the server and the server is live so it should link to the server. How ever it is not. The Client acts like it's just trying to constantly connect. It wont even connect to the server. Any ideas?https://i.imgur.com/iEWJSQd.png

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

3. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Yes I was actually working with my server hosters support on this one this morning. The API is live with the pong report. How ever the Rage Client just sits there trying to connect over and over and then re connect. I've even rebooted the server a couple of times. This was the result of the pong test

{"Data":{"Result":"Pong","ServerTimeUTC":1539112427},"Meta":{"ApiVersion":"1.0","Game":"1.0","QueryTime":460.8636}}

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  4. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Was that from localhost or the ip address?

5. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Yes it was from the IP address going to the server, as I said when I was trying to connect to the remote client yesterday morning I was working with my server hoster providers on this. We had to set up the security key for the remote API. The Remote API address was also set up. So I connected via using the information that I had and it just kept trying to connect on multiple attempts to try and connect. Now for example a better RCON tool that you could use is something like 7D2DRAT have a look at it. Something like that works considerably well I'm sure you guys could come up with something like that.