1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Question Regarding Multiplayer Spawn points

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by JohannesMP, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. JohannesMP

JohannesMP Trainee Engineer

I was wondering what the criteria are for your spawn point when you are playing on someone else's server.

By default you spawn in a yellow mining ship when you log in the first time, and them seem to spawn there every time when you log in thereafter. However I've had a few times where this doesn't seem to happen, like when docking the ship with a station/asteroid, which would then spawn me in a new yellow mining ship.

Is there a way to manually set your spawn point at a specific location, like inside a base or a new ship that you just built?

2. Eigenwijs

Eigenwijs Trainee Engineer

you need to build a new medbay that is powered.
    the person who did build will spawn at the medbay if it is powered.

3. JohannesMP

JohannesMP Trainee Engineer

Is simply the act of building the medbay what causes the spawn to be set? Do you need to build it from scratch, or is repairing one enough? Does the medbay need to be powered to act as a spawn?

4. Teravisor

Teravisor Apprentice Engineer

I can only answer this: medbay ownership is not changed from powered state. But you can only spawn at both your owned and powered medbays.

5. TDJBMC

TDJBMC Trainee Engineer

The point is there is no Scenario without yellow spawn ships (exception hosts). Its a disaster for multiplayer partys

*Trolls have a ram weapon

*Laggs the more yellow ships

*survival feeling isn't the same

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.