Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Reporting a Bug

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Suchong4, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Suchong4 Trainee Engineer

The context of it appears to be when players (outside of a vehicle) impact into any building or structure at high velocity (context im told so far says between 90-110m/s).
    The game glitches out and accidentally deletes the character model, and disables the camera, detaching it from the system putting you in a sort of Space Engineers Limbo where you cant respawn or interact or anything. Only way to solve it seems to be a server restart.

It appears that upon death the character dies, the model is accidentally deleted or something is removed and the player in question loses control, is forced into spectator mode and cannot respawn. Currently waiting on a server restart to try fix the problem.

Player hits wall and then nothing. Skybox fails to load. Respawn menu fails to load. Any structures or vehicles fail to load. Player has no camera or movement control but Admin has access to admin panel - but cannot do anything with it.

Players affected cannot access after restarting PC, restarting SE, verifying files or checking integrity. Even a full reinstall fails to resolve. No logs are available that i know of.

Vanilla server, dedicated, Windows 10, Experimental Mode server. Dedicated colony wars survival with 8-15+ active players.

Thats all the information i have unfortunately, a broadcast has been sent out to the other players to give me all the info they have if something happens again. I'll supply information as i come across it.

Thx. :)

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.