Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.
  3. Apologies for enabling the dark skin as the forum default. This was unintentional and the light theme that we've been using for the last couple of years will remain the default.

For anyone who hasn't noticed:
    We've enabled a dark skin on the forums called Keen Software House - Dark. It's not perfect but it gets the job done for anyone who doesn't enjoy white backgrounds. Go to your preferences page https://forum.keenswh.com/account/preferences or click the skin name at the bottom left of any forum page to switch

[RESOLVED][1.178.3 Minor] Ship welder ranges are too small (This wasn't broken in 1.177 DEV)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Whiplash141, Mar 18, 2017 at 20:58.

1. Whiplash141

Howdy. The welder ranges have been reverted back to their nerfed state. The ranges are again horribly small. They were fixed in DEV update 1.177, but this update undid that fix.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin

I am sorry, but this demonstrates a lack of basic competence on the part of Keen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ronin1973

1. Give big speech about testing.
    2. Totally drop the ball on making sure XML/SBC data is using the correct build.

Who is handling build management? If old code is slipping back in where it's been changed then you're going to go no where.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. welkar926

Me too. I thought that I was seeing things, but when i tested my missile cruiser's welder bay, only the bottom half of the missile was welded together.

When will welders and merge blocks get fixed?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lord Commissar

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. PyreStarite

KEEN, why do you make it so hard to love this game?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ravric

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. MajorTom

Good grief, how goddamn hard is it to do a Git Pull before you try Pushing the next build?

Please for the love of god let them be doing something as basic as GitHub.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin

I suspect their development system consists of people uploading individual code changes onto USB drives, which are then thrown through the air to a central patching computer. The changes that make it to patch are those that reach the computer last. This results in every coder holding off their changes until the very last minute, at which point they all hurl their drives at the poor soul manning the computer, who is forced to grab a butterfly net and flail madly with it, hoping to catch as many drives as possible before they strike him. He bears many scars from the times he has missed a drive flung by a particularly determined patcher ...

Also, I think they just broke the ability to minimize the game. Again.

Edit: Oh thank heaven, that's not broken not broken yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. PyreStarite

Wait, we were able to minimize the game at one point?