Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Reverting a game save back to 1.187 is it possible?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tamagotchii, Dec 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Tamagotchii Trainee Engineer

So after the new airtightness updates previous ships that were airtight no longer are airtight along with many other issues that have me pulling my hair out and I have decided I want to take my DS back to 1.187 only problem is that the game saved on ver 1.188 Is it possible to get around this?

Edit: I figured it out. Im back on 1.187 and all is well now.. sadly now I dont have the new asteroids.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Malware Master Engineer

Did you report the issues with the airtightness?

3. Tamagotchii Trainee Engineer

No. I felt it would be a bit to long for anyone to actually read and only a video of the multiple bugs would suffice and then even a video of such would be a bit long on the air tightness issues alone. also the random bugs that are happening out of nowhere sound looping, multiplayer interaction thrusters not working and having rubber banding effects, ect. at pure random times would make it a chore to edit a video properly to where people could understand what I/we was doing to produce it at the time and im not all that great at video editing or multiplexing 3 screens of videos together from 3 user pc's. plus Im using mods and wasn't sure if it was just a problem with small blocks or the mod so I instead decided with me not understanding if it was on the mods end or the games end not to proceed any further and that 1.187 never gave me problems to the extent im now having now in 1.188

I can only hope for an option to go back to airtightness version 1.187 like they have for voxel generator in the server options.
    currently im going to have to make 1.187 do until my hair grows back.

4. Tamagotchii Trainee Engineer

I was able to revert every thing back to 1.187 and tested all day yesterday to make sure it was working correctly...

I uploaded to save to the DS and now the SPRT cargo ship signals are not showing up. the cargo ships are spawning just not showing their signal. I have toggled "H" and still no dice..last 2 times this happened only way to fix it was restart from scratch. Please for the love of pete how do I fix this.

5. Roxette Senior Engineer

Check the <SyncDistance>

6. Tamagotchii Trainee Engineer

The <SyncDistance> is set to 3000. checked against other save files and they all seem to be set to 3000.
    --- Automerge ---
    for a recap when the enemy SPRT spawned before, I could detect their signals all the way up to about 13.5km before they would disappear. now I have to use admin entity list to see that they have even spawned and don't get the SPRT signal until im 3.5km away from them..
    --- Automerge ---
    changed it to 20000 with same results. ships spawn but no markers or indication until im 3.5km away

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.