Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Rotors exploding (Isolated condition)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aryeonos, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Aryeonos Trainee Engineer

So, I'm cruising through space doing space things. I'm flying a Pelican VTOL, not my design the one on the workshop, it's doing fine and flying like it should. That is, until I fire my guns, if the ship rotates or turns in any way in any direction - explosions. Not just cute little ones where the rotors break off. But explosions that destroy the thrusters attached to them.

Before, if I twisted the ship around in any way, the rotors could explode. Now the recoil force of the gatling guns is strong enough to dislodge them if the ship turns.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.