Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

RP Factions & Territories Server [whitelisted] [Light PvP]

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Cyber Cheese, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

Reviewed, thanks for your applications.

2. ThatDutchIdiot Trainee Engineer

Hmm, a server topic where the OP actually still reacts.

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); ThatDutchIdiot
    • Your experience in the game; Around 100 hours, playing with friends, public servers or just solo creative to test ideas
    • What times you play; Afternoon / evening hours in my timezone (CEST, I'm from Europe)
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); I have teamspeak, but I'm not a fan of using it. If I happen to join a faction and they ask for it, I'm open for it though
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making; From the ones active, probably either MAP or WIN. I love mining, transporting and building. Mainly anything non-combat related

I'm not sure how 'bad' the game would be seeing that it is locating in the US, but hey, RP with a good list of rules! :)

3. heliumbanana Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); heliumbanana
    • Your experience in the game; about 121 hours with a lot of time in survival multiplayer
    • What times you play; Afternoon / evening hours in my timezone (est) canada
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); i do use it occasionally i can be on it when i'm on your server if you wish.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making; federation or miners, i like building and mining but i also love building ships that can fight!

4. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

5. Mcgee Trainee Engineer

• Your steam id: Mcgee
    • Your experience in the game: Around 90 hours
    • What times you play: any random time, late nights
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required): yep i have it and use all the time
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: part of HSTL

6. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

Reviewed, thanks for your application.

7. danieldv77 Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile): GaMzEe MaKaRa (Steam name: Wozzy7 ( because there is a thousand gamzees))
    • Your experience in the game: I mostly pirate and create utility craft made for combat and piracy
    • What times you play: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required): Yes.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining?: Hostile Paradigm

8. atilla117 Trainee Engineer

Your steam id: Atilla117
    Your experience in the game: Played allot of it, built lots of stuff.
    What times you play: When ever I have free time
    Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required): yes
    What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: Part of the HSTL community

9. Alternis Kerbol Trainee Engineer

• Commander Error
    • Limited but fairly comprehensive. Mainly Singleplayer.
    • Varied, normally 8-10 PM EST or 1-4PM.
    • Have TS, can listen, but microphone is rather naff.
    • None for the moment; will consider these as I go.

10. TigerFixm Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile): TigerFixm
    • Your experience in the game: 120-some hours, mostly SSP
    • What times you play: weeknights 6ish-9ish EST, weekends earlier.
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required): Sure, why not.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: I'd like to meet some folks before I make up my mind. Maybe MAP?
    Edit: I noticed IV.F in the rules; I use darker shadows from SE Skybox Tool, that wouldn't be considered an 'aid' in gameplay, would it?

11. caba111 Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile);caba1111
    • Your experience in the game; 13-something hours and Emerald Immersion's server
    • What times you play; Whenever I can find the time- usually in the afternoon on weekends, and after 5 on weekdays.
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); I am both willing and able to use teamspeak.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. I'm interested in joining whichever faction wants to take me in! Specifically, I enjoy authoritative roleplay, so perhaps I could join the federation or the Ciidyan Syndicate.
    Thanks, and I hope I make the cut!

12. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

No. We may actually use a mod to implement that for the sake of fairness soon.

13. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

Reviewed, thanks for your application.

14. BigEdd Trainee Engineer

Hi here guys, this seems like alot of fun and I'd love to try it.
    Steam name is oddedd, my experience is mostly with creative because I've been waiting for a good rp server before playing multiplayer and survival, times vary entirely, as I work away from home, do shift work etc etc, yes I prefer using teamspeak, and I'm not sure about factions, I will have my character start as a freelancer and go from there.

Thanks in advance,

Edd.

15. Winter.NET Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); Winter.NET (http://steamcommunity.com/id/wintermute151)
    • Your experience in the game; about 5 hours, but done a lot of reading, watching gameplay vids and I have a good handle on the fundamentals of the game.
    • What times you play; Evenings/Weekends EST (GMT-4:00)
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); always
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. No preference. Posting an app in the sister thread, so probably that faction

16. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

17. Phishfinger Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); Phishfinger http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985045363/
    • Your experience in the game; Single Player survival. I want to learn from others and looking for organization.
    • What times you play;Nights and weekends. Located in Dallas TX
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); I can use TS to hear but will not have a mic until I get my gaming rig out of storage. I am in a state of transistion right now so the laptop is what I am on.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. I am now a member of CS.

18. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

Reviewed again. Just to clarify: Phishfinger, you should be able to join through [CS]Rity, the leader of CS, who will be handling your application.

19. Voidance Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); Voidance
    • Your experience in the game; about 10 hours, I pick things up really quick though, and will always ask before I break things :)
    • What times you play; Evenings/Weekends EST (GMT-4:00)
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); sure
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. Imp (played a bit with Winter.NET)

20. batou Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name: batou
    • Your experience in the game: 50+ hours
    • What times you play: late night cst
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak: yes
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: MAP

21. Karther Trainee Engineer

Your steam id: Karther105
    Your experience in the game: 300 hours + (most of which is unlogged)
    What times you play: EST US timezone, anywhere from 1pm to 2am
    Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required): Yes
    What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making:HSTL

22. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

23. Commander Quail Trainee Engineer

Username: Sir Derpsalot
    Experience: 20 Hours played, know all functions and options.
    Online time: European Evenings on workdays, random on weekends.
    Team speak: No, but I am happy with using chat!
    Faction: I will go independent, but will probably ally and trade with other factions.

I really, really want to get into this server, as this is the only space engineers server that I like.

24. Humanrevolution Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); Humanrevolution
    • Your experience in the game; 36 hours, I generally mine and deconstruct, I prefer menial tasks to grand designs.
    • What times you play; Afternoon and early-morning GMT- 0
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); Willing and able.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. Mineral Assets Partnership
    EDIT - Hold up, you make people pay to join the server?

25. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

All applications reviewed (awhile ago); new rules have been posted along with a longer summary on the opening post. Sensors are temporarily nearly impossible to weld, in order to avoid massive lag issues as reported on other servers.

26. odinelite Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile);odinelite
    • Your experience in the game;60* hours
    • What times you play;whenever work and college allow me
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required);will be on my faction TS
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making.Hostile Paradigm

27. Canada FTW Trainee Engineer

Your Steam Name: Canada FTW
    Your Experience in the Game: 53 hours every function known except for bloody rotors
    What times I will play: Every other week end and on Wednesdays (holidays are exceptions)
    Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak: Don't have mic sadly :(
    What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: Any faction with my friend odinelite

28. jetcutter Apprentice Engineer

Alright folks, gonna try MP, hope I have been wrong with my expectations.

29. Herma Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name: Herma, here is my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021994354/
    • Your experience in the game: 70 hours
    • What times you play: Anytime of the week from 9am to 1am
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak:Yes
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: HSTL

30. Cyber Cheese Apprentice Engineer

All reviewed, and some small updates to the opening post. Thanks for your applications.

As a reminder, please answer the questions at the end of the opening post when you apply.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.