Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

RP Factions & Territories Server [whitelisted] [Light PvP]

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Cyber Cheese, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. D-Box Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name: D-Box
    • Your experience in the game: Last few months
    • What times you play: 22pm - 3 am CEST
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak: Yes, indeed. I am actively looking for that.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: Freelancers/maybe some mercenaries (interested in joining, not making one)

2. gFleka Junior Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile): gFleka
    • Your experience in the game: 900+ hours
    • What times you play: 23 pm - 5 am CEST
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required):able, willing
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: freelancer/mercenary (joining)

3. kleptikondriac Trainee Engineer

Steam name: kleptikondriac
    Game experience: 254 hours plus another 40 out of game for planning(very important to a build, survival or not)
    What time i play:kinda random, but mostly evenings PST
    TS, willing/able:both but mic broke the other day wont have a new one till tomorrow
    Factions interested in joining:Wasp inc.

4. hormel Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name: Hormel
    • Your experience in the game: about 200 hours
    • What times you play: most nights
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak: I can use ts but prefer not to
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making: maybe a freelance faction. not sure yet.

5. Swanicus Apprentice Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile);Swanicus
    • Your experience in the game;About 200 hours, I've built some pretty strong and functional ships in both survival and creative. Typically military roles but I can but industrial ships as well
    • What times you play;Varies due to work. Normally at least 1 or 2 days a week where I can dedicate upwards of 6 hours consecutively. Im in EST time zone.
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); and Yes I can and will use TS (Provided my headset wants to work that day)
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. Either IMP, or HST. Whoever will take me in.
    I'm on SE now if anyone feels like sending me a message on steam. Looking forward to playing on the server.

6. Al Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); Al
    • Your experience in the game; Limited (New to the game)
    • What times you play; Can play any times GMT > 1900 until early hours of the morning
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); Yes and already installed
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. - Any faction that will have patience with a 'noob' that is a quick learner and that learns from playing with others
    I appreciate im probably not what people want, but if you want a project to teach someone new how to play... then you probably wont find anyone more committed to listen and learn than me. Ill obviously improve my skills in single player as we go, but id love the chance to be part of this server and im happy to be a 'lackey and earn my crust from the bottom up.

7. Henakk Trainee Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); Henakk
    • Your experience in the game; 220 Hours Played
    • What times you play; Either in the evening or late at night, depends what shift I work that day. 6:00 pm - 12:00am
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); Yes
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. MAX Corp

8. Sofa Apprentice Engineer

• Your steam name (as it appears in your profile); Mr. Terroristpants (Csp499)
    • Your experience in the game; Primarily singleplayer, tinkering with designs in creative and salvaging cargo ships in survival.
    • What times you play; Irregularly; generally weekends or evenings PST.
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); Yes.
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making; I was figuring on starting off neutral, perhaps gathering up a small crew for a salvage/ supply / logistics company. However, I figure I could best gauge the factions at play after spending some time on the server.

9. FormalRiceFarmer Trainee Engineer

• Your steam id; Formal Rice Farmer
    • Your experience in the game; over 247 hours on record
    • What times you play; free time typically falls under 2200 GMT - 0500 GMT (potentially any time when not working)
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); Can use it, prefer not to
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. I would like to join a faction as a drone operator/maintainer for recon, repairs, and refitting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
  10. Swanicus Apprentice Engineer

Cyber_cheese, where have you gone? I have not seen any responses from you since August! You have anxious potential allies awaiting your response!

11. Bayonet Trainee Engineer

• Your steam id; Bayonet1962
    • Your experience in the game; 21 hrs
    • What times you play; always
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); yes
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. Whatever faction the admin chooses to draft me to in the interest of server balance.

12. dodes Trainee Engineer

• Your steam id; dodes
    • Your experience in the game; 41 hours
    • What times you play; At night most days of the week.
    • Whether you are willing/able to use teamspeak (preferred, not required); yes and yes
    • What faction(s) you are interested in joining or making. I don't know, I need to get a feel of the server before I decide.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.