Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Scrap metal is listed twice in sorter list 1.186.5

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tamagotchii, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Tamagotchii Trainee Engineer

I noticed that Scrap Metal is listed 2 times in the conveyor sorter..
    Are there 2 types of Scrap Metal?

2. HellBornSoldier Trainee Engineer

Had a check in the MPtest, both sizes of sorters now only have scrap Metal listed once (Don't actually remember there be duplicate "Scrap Metal"'s, there is however "Old Scrap Metal", While as i currently don't know the difference or purpose between old and regulat scrap metal (there might not be), they both refine the same amount of iron ingots.

3. Zhiila Tester Staff

I didn't know about two different scrap metals :) I will need to ask around the office to be sure but my guess would be it is just some remnant from the past.

If I find out there is any difference between these two, I will let you know.

4. Tamagotchii Trainee Engineer

actually metal is listed 3 times for me
    "old scrap metal"
    "scrap metal" x2

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.