Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Server Admins and the .sbc File

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by BalackFT, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. BalackFT Trainee Engineer

Hello All.

I'm fairly new to ME but have been playing these types of games off and on for years. In the past year or so I've rented a few servers for different games and have only ever used the built-in GUI controls. However, I'm now renting an ME Server and it has be a bit baffled. In order to get the Server up and running I had to start a fresh game with the options I wanted, save it, then upload that save to the Server. That's when the issues began. First, the few little MODs I had were not showing up. I got that sorted but now I cannot seem to make myself the in-game Admin. Can someone share an example of what the Admin section looks like the their .sbc file? I just cannot seem to get mine to work and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. BalackFT Trainee Engineer

No takers, ehh?

3. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

You simply enter your player Steam ID in the config. I dont have an example to share with you, but its there.

4. Silvrav Trainee Engineer

the server you renting, is it dedicated (do you have RDC) or is the editing tools web based/FTP?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.