Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Server does not close after restart count

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by CMDR Edu, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. CMDR Edu Trainee Engineer

Hello, to celebrate the new multiplayer I am hosting and managing a space engineers server. I really liked the new administration tools, especially the option to schedule a restart. The problem I am having is that after the restart count, the server is idle asking for a key to be pressed for the program to close and so it does not close. So I need to close manually to follow the loop I made in bat to restart it

I'm running it with these options:
    Code:
    @echo off
    color 0a
    title SpaceEngineers Server Monitor
    D:
    :Serverstart
    echo Checking Update...
    start "Updating SpaceEngineers Dedicated Server..." /wait /D "D:\Servers\SteamCMD" steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir D:\Servers\SpaceEngineers +app_update 298740 +quit
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
    echo Launching Server...
    start "SpaceEngineers Dedicated Server" /wait /D "D:\Servers\SpaceEngineers\DedicatedServer64\" SpaceEngineersDedicated.exe -path "D:\Servers\SpaceEngineers" -ip 192.168.1.186 -port 27025 -maxPlayers 32 -console
    echo SE Server Shutdown! Restarting...
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
    cls
    goto Serverstart
    Sorry if I was not clear enough for my bad English.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.