Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Server not responding

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by FunkOverload, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. FunkOverload Trainee Engineer

Good evening!

I'm having trouble connecting to a specific server. I can successfully ping the IP address with a reply. However, when I try to ping with the game port being used (27025), i cannot connect. In game, the server does not show up and I cannot directly connect to it (Even though friends are currently online).

I've been speaking with the server owner on discord for a while. He says nothing is showing up in the logs for my connection. Are there ports I need to forward for my IP address? I tried forwarding 27000-27030 but no luck.

Through Wireshark, i can see my computer trying to contact the server's IP with the correct port, but i get no reply. When I ping the IP address via cmd, I see successful communication coming from that IP.

Any suggestions? any info you guys need? let me know! Thanks!!

EDIT: I cannot connect to any server at all. Do you guys have a solid list of debugging/troubleshooting?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.