1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Shame on you KEEN, Your decision to abandon ME is DESPICABLE!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mikebou81, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mikebou81

mikebou81 Trainee Engineer

ME is now abandonware,
    This is absolute BUNKUM of the highest degree.
    Keen Software, you have lost any loyalty, faith or expectation that you do the right thing.
    I will do everything to let people on Steam know just how unethical, dishonest and irresponsible you really are. We waited years for this game to be fixed and you basically abandoned development in favour of SE years ago. We all waited in hopes this would change and that ME would begin to be developed and finished properly.
    The bugs and crashes of this game are a joke. You got rid of your major developer last year and he left with the impression ME would go on to greater things. But you mislead him and sent him on his way.
    SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! on you Keen, your reputation is not worth the mud left in the gutter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. mikebou81

mikebou81 Trainee Engineer

Now I'm really...... ANGRY!!!
    I just looked at my history to see what I payed when I purchased ME and SE as a bundle in August 2015.
    I paid $40 USD, that's $20 USD each.
    And now they are selling ME for $9 USD! To new sales!
    Seriously! I pay $20 USD for development that was never finished and they are selling it for less than 10 buck to new sales.
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!

I would love to tell you KHS just what I think of your morals and ethics but you would just squeam out of it by blocking blocking me.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.