Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Ships from the Trailer ??

Discussion in 'General' started by [SGA-X] [GER] Brother1196, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. [SGA-X] [GER] Brother1196 Trainee Engineer

Hey i want the Ships from the Trailer-
    Can somebody help me? Where can I find them????

2. Lrj52 Apprentice Engineer

They were built by the community and Keen themselves (I may be wrong, could be just Keen or just the community). Might be possible to find them on the steam workshop.

3. Morrigi Apprentice Engineer

I heard from somewhere that Xocliw's steam workshop page has a bunch of them.

4. guardianstorm 2 Trainee Engineer

5. guardianstorm 2 Trainee Engineer

I'm still looking for the capital ships as soon as I find them I'll post them.

6. REDSHEILD Junior Engineer

Hey, @Conradian, this is your time to shine dude.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

A forum post on community creations with links to all the ships from trailers, updates, and cutscenes would be epic.

8. saxmo Apprentice Engineer

I want to see that big blue ship. I love how they had the thunderhog fighter drop out of the bottom. I want to check out the docking system that they used. It looked like 4 merge blocks around a sliding door for an air tight docking port.

9. Conradian Moderator

Hi guys, thanks @REDSHEILD for tagging me in.

The ships you see in the later part of the trailer, i.e. NOT the rover, the large moon truck, the rattlesnake, or the standard red and blue ships, were ships built by me with assistance from people in my faction. This includes EVERY ship seen in the final shot as they jump away.

Currently they're not all on the steam community on my account, though I believe @Xocliw is uploading the trailer versions of these ships for you to check out. Not that these ships were adjusted in some ways to fit the required aesthetic Keen looks for.

I will at some point be uploading my personal versions of them to the workshop when they are ready as some need some adjustments with the changes made to planets during testing.

Thanks for your interest guys, glad you love them.

• Like Like x 5
  10. EmperorDragon Apprentice Engineer

Yes, those ships looked quite awesome, great job @Conradian and co. I use them as examples for all my new ships i build.

Just a request to Keen, why not add a few ships and stations to the vanilla game as stock blueprints? This way people can jump straight into the game since they already have some stock ships and stations to build.

Sure they are on the Workshop but, people don't always have access to log in to Steam and download them. Any such game always has their stock ships to start off with, these ship designs will fit into the game perfectly!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Qestroy Trainee Engineer

The ship with the blue lights would be my Inquisitor. Glad you liked them :)
    We're going to try and update a few of them tonight and add a few more :D

12. saxmo Apprentice Engineer

YAy!!!!!☺ awesome. Thank you very much. The mystery of the big blue fleet has been solved.

I don't know about anybody else, but I have a blueprint collection of all the ships that keen has used in their stock builds from the red and blue ships all the way to the pirate base for the planet. I love collection them and can't wait to be able to explore these ships. Awesome work. They are beautiful and defiantly a great choice for keen to use in the videos. Looking forward to being able to test them out, pick them apart, and of course... the space engineers past time, the crash test.

13. Qestroy Trainee Engineer

Spoilers: Inquisitor wins :p
    #nobias

14. [TE] Kuraudo Trainee Engineer

Thanks for taking the time to add them to workshop; I can't wait to see them, they look great.

15. guardianstorm 2 Trainee Engineer

Thanks for an awesome job.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wizlawz Master Engineer

hel yeah! i can't wait especially Big Blue!

• Like Like x 1
  17. JD.Horx Senior Engineer

Hey, sorry for necro, but I just had to ask:
    Is the big blue ship in the last update vid a version from you @Conradian ?
    (You can see it in the part with the explanation of the rubber banding fix)

It looks like a Keen Blue version of the Cerberus Destroyer and I would love to see what was changed or improved in the design.
    Anybody has a blueprint or a WS link?

18. Conradian Moderator

The blue version of the Cerberus Destroyer you see in the latest update video is a version we refitted on @Xocliw's Space Engineers Stream. Three days a week he streams SE survival with YouTubers like Sage and Morphologis, and community members like RayvenQ and REDSHEILD.

The Cerberus Refit was mostly done by Sage with some help from me. Might be able to get a community link when she's ready (She spends most her days damaged because of randomness in the game).

As an aside to everyone here:

I've started uploading a number of the ships to my workshop, and they're being collated in a new collection so you can follow all my new designs. Currently I've added the Challenger and the Thunderhog in their most current versions, and I've got the new Inquisitor and the Humpback ready to add to it too:
    Larson Engineering

Alternatively, Xocliw has uploaded a collection which features the trailer versions of the ships. These ships are different from my versions since they were changed or are older versions, but they're there too. He's missing the Humpback, the Inquisitor, and the Trireme (The fleet ships from the end), but he has most everything else including the Octodock station:
    Creations in Official Planet Release Trailer

Hope you all enjoy still :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.