Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Show off your creations!

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by David184, Oct 17, 2013.

1. 3eepoint Junior Engineer

Ok, this is some sirius firepower right there 0______o

2. TuntematonSika Trainee Engineer

Weelll... It's meant to look good. Also fits a nice bit of decoys so turrets ain't a problem.

(☞゚∀゚)☞

It was the only carrier I could find with just the right hangar.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dante McFox Junior Engineer

Reminds me on something...
    (PS: like: "I'm always thinking you should have a certain size to carry a specific number of weapons and others just: Nope...")

• Like Like x 1
  4. JD.Horx Senior Engineer

Yeah, err... guilty as charged, I guess ^^
    Once you get hold on those turrets, things get out of hands pretty fast, inflationary use of them seems inevitable...:woot:

( :mad:YOU get a turret, and YOU get a turret! AND YOU get a turret!:mad: AND YOU and YOU and YOU!!!
    And what do we have here? Space for some more TURRETS!!! Overlapping, Side by side, stacked on each other, take it!!!)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. WhiteWeasel Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 1
  6. Timberwolf Apprentice Engineer

Been trying out folding wings myself, but they're so picky and temperamental that folding wings and compact design don't mix.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TuntematonSika Trainee Engineer

they are VERY finicky when I tried making them at first, but once I figured it out it's rather easy. You just need to remember to give enough clearance for the rotors, and use blast doors at places when the wings would touch the hull when extended. I would have wanted to build the wings separately and use the attach feature to connect it, but for whatever reason it didn't cooperate whatsoever. Hence the hole on the wing.

For compactness, eh. It doesn't beat a model with no wings at all but better that they fold than not.

8. Timberwolf Apprentice Engineer

Yeah, I mostly copied from the screenshots, but even the blast doors get in the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TuntematonSika Trainee Engineer

Did you set the distance to max?

A little trick on the wing rotor, in order to get the blast door behind it, you need set the rotor distance aaaaalll the way back. After that just simply reset it.

10. Anoth Junior Engineer

This is the newest thing I am working on =3

[​IMG]

This thing turns into this thing =D
    [​IMG]
    You can fly around in it in its vehicular form like with any oedinary Ship without using scripts or remote controlls. I realy have to say, without the Conveyor Hinge Mod this wouldn't be possible since Rotors are suicidal when used in this matter and advanced rotors snap of when used like the hinges in this Build. I Hope you like it =3 I will work further on this and upload it on a later date to the workshop.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Is it designed to walk on planets when the appendages are deployed? If so that would be pretty awesome. Maybe replace the tips with heavy armor so it's a little more durable?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

RPI Rhino Respawn Vehicle

It's meant to be a starter vehicle. It has one rear thruster to push you to the planet if you spawn outside of the gravity range. It contains one mod and that's parachutes. It has no atmospheric thrusters so getting down to the planet would be a pretty short game without them. The parachutes are located so that if you spawn without the mod it doesn't affect performance.

All of the cargo is linked via small conveyors, so big items have to be placed manually. It has one small turret for defense. However, I don't think you're going to want to take on anything more than spiders and cyber hounds with it. It's supposed to be pretty basic, so bear that in mind. I didn't want to make it too useful as it's a starter vehicle.

I painted it in the Keen default color scheme.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anoth Junior Engineer

I think you could make it walk but I'm not good in that sort of thing :woot: And sadly after some testing i discovered that it is to heavy to stand on it's own on a Planet when the Legs are deployed. It needs Thrusters to stand and then it gets wierd Power Issues that i don't understand. This is mostly Build just for the looks and as a proof of concept that transformable functioning vehicles are totaly possible to build in SE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Timberwolf Apprentice Engineer

Reminds me of the Japanese units from RA3.

Edit: Also ladybugs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. cswilson Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Me 10 Jin Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]

The starting ship (paint job pending) for my upcoming Hard Start Earth map. Here you can see it in all its undemolished glory. In the scenario, she'll be mostly buried in ice, and the player will wake up in a malfunctioning cryo pod (lower deck). Of course, the ship will be crashed upside down, so players can experience some good 'ol shimmying through vents and ducts to reach other parts of the ship.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hotshot Jimmy Senior Engineer

Another iteration of the Deep Space Cargo Vessel Atlas (One in my sig), Thanks to KSH and their latest updates this will be the only version needed for singleplayer and multiplayer/servers as the rotation works in an MP environment with no loss of performance or ship integrity :woot:. Everyone who knows my builds know I love rotating sections but for this ship I've finally come up with a lore/canon reason. Some cargo transported via planets does not react well to the gravity generation devices and so needs a simpler form of artificial gravity. Say certain plants, animal species or fragile cargo moving from planet to planet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shout out and thanks to Knexfreak32 for helping redo the FRI containers which were badly needing an overhaul and update :)

• Like Like x 3
  18. MisterSwift Apprentice Engineer

Working on a little something, not sure if I'm happy with the progress so far:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. JD.Horx Senior Engineer

"In the town where I was born
    lived a man who sailed to sea
    and he told us of his life
    in the land of submarines

So we sailed on to the sun
    till we found the sea of green
    and we lived beneath the waves
    in our yellow submarine

We all live in a yellow submarine
    yellow submarine yellow submarine
    we all live in a yellow submarine
    yellow submarine yellow submarine..."

Edit: Sorry the urge was to big, nice ship though :)

• Funny Funny x 5
  20. Elfi Wolfe Apprentice Engineer

O.I.S. VIS Planetary Base
    Base, planetary to work with VIS line.
    Mass: 1,698,408 kg (1,698 Metric Tons)
    Size: 105m x 105m x 52.5m

Has Energy based defense vs cyber dogs, spiders and other things that bump in the night. Sensor activated welders protecting the walls and support beams.
    Four vehicle bays for VIS line vehicles. Bays have overhanging cover to protect against meteors and other stuff falling from the sky.
    8 turrets to protect vehicles from cyber dogs, spiders, ect. Walkways to service turrets without getting near the ground
    2-4 anti-meteor or aircraft defense.
    Hanger bay for 1 manned craft and 2 drones.
    Solar main power with reactor backup.

[​IMG]
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=647307585

So fun if you have no vehicles just watching the cyber dogs fry when they try to bite the support beams.

21. Anoth Junior Engineer

Here is the "second Phase" of the Thing i have posted before. I tried to make it look more Fighterish amd tried to find a way to make Wings that don't look to goofy on it in both forms. For me I realy like the outcome of my workover with the thing and i wonder what you guys might think about it =D
    [​IMG]
    And obviously the Transformed State.
    [​IMG]
    And from another angle
    [​IMG]
    I hope you like it =D When i am done with the overhaul of it's looks i will put it on the Workshop until then i hope you guys like it ^^

• Like Like x 3
  22. VanuBaguio Trainee Engineer

• Like Like x 6
  23. Anoth Junior Engineer

Alright i Made the finishing touches on my newest creation and I hereby give you the Dragon Class Heavy Mecha Fighter in the regular B.R.S. Green :3
    Dragon Class Heavy Mecha Fighter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have Fun with it :D And don't hesitate to give me some feedback on it =) I always appreciate it^^

• Like Like x 3
  24. Hotshot Jimmy Senior Engineer

Yup a fine ship sir, my only thing to add would be to me it is crying out for another colour or stripe on it haha. Apart from that a like from me sir :tu:

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anoth Junior Engineer

Maybe in a later itteration :woot: I was always bad at colloration^^

• Like Like x 1
  26. Jens Lyn IV Trainee Engineer

I need to put this thing on a diet. Slammed on the brakes at 375 km/h and it just dug into the tunnel floor...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Nailbomb83 Trainee Engineer

Is this a Mod? It looks so good!! Even if i don't like Naboo ships ;-) Strange Nobody replied to that post!

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. VanuBaguio Trainee Engineer

• Like Like x 2
  29. Me 10 Jin Apprentice Engineer

I have successfully buried the starting ship in my Hard Start Earth scenario. Here's a pic from the surface and below is a short flythrough of the ship's guts.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  30. VanuBaguio Trainee Engineer

Working on a tank now:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2