Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Show off your creations!

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by David184, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Jens Lyn IV Trainee Engineer

I've finally finished the other gate after several redesigns. This one sits between the main cavern and the access tunnel. I'm sure Clang will be pleased once I enable destructible blocks... Edit: nope, works fine with damage on.

[​IMG]
    Open.

[​IMG]
    Closing.

[​IMG]
    A view from inside the gate showing some of the pistons and supporting wheels.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. WhiteWeasel Senior Engineer

You never know what you might find buried in the sand. Soon...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. AutoMcD Senior Engineer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Late Late x 1
  4. jonnytaco Apprentice Engineer

A couple fighter designs for my "strike" carrier. The larger fighter can project 2 missiles/bombs on merge blocks on the belly, the interceptor can project a single one on the center line. Bombs/Missiles can be built via a welder pit on the back of the carrier. The larger strike fighter has an acceleration of 24 m/s^2 while the light interceptor boasts an acceleration rate of 26.5 m/s^2. Both these fighters utilize maneuvering hydrogen thrusters powered by dual oxygen generators and enough ice to keep them running for a couple minutes. Verticle and lateral performance is drifty w/o the hydrogen but more than managable. Strike fighter has 8x gatling guns, 4x non reloadable rocket launchers and 2x reloadable rocket launchers with 40 shots. The interceptor is equipped with 6x gatling guns and 3x non reloadable rockets launchers

[​IMG] .

5. Barrio575 Apprentice Engineer

Volus-personal civilian shuttle
    Excellent atmospheric flight, a nice hydrogen booster to get to space and minimal ions for getting to stations or ships in orbit.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  6. iN5URG3NT Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 6
  7. WhiteWeasel Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 8
  8. Hotshot Jimmy Senior Engineer

Some pics while I was waiting for the jump engines to recharge.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Using the crane to manoeuvre my mates ship as he works on it (The gantry crane arm is temp until pistons start co-operating again, not been the best update week :()

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zerberus Trainee Engineer

Jetpacks
    I released two jetpacks. There's the "light" explorer version and the hybrid "heavy version". The "light" version has extra cargo storage.Both have a nice acceleration, a spotlight and for both you need a bit of practice ;). Also both are very cheap and efficent. You can hover with 50Uranium per reactor for 5-7days! They are perfect for recording buggy's driving or beatiful landscapes due to their smooth flight.

Light Version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660303818&searchtext=

Heavy Version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660303606&searchtext=

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. Bad_Idea Apprentice Engineer

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  11. High Ground Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662090924

The most underrated ship in the game can have a new lease on life, and become and indispensable ship for any fleet. This latest refit, corrects several problems with the previous versions that I have created. The goal was to make a few changes as possible, while updating the ship with everything it need to function properly. Now most people when they get a chance tear down their banana boat and salvage it for parts, not me, I fully upgrade it.

If you playing by yourself, this makes a great ship for doing milk runs and for doing small project far from base.

If your a PvP Player like I am, this ship make a great O-Shit ship. Odds are sooner or later you base will get taken out. But with this ship, you won't have to start over form scratch.

• Like Like x 3
  12. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

Beautiful set you got there weasel, and that is a unique take on the life boat you got there ground.

13. WhiteWeasel Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 1
  14. WhiteWeasel Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 4
  15. Me 10 Jin Apprentice Engineer

@WhiteWeasel it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. Very impressive!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

I'm doing a server using a 240km wide version of Dantus... this would be awesome... but would take ages to hack into place.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. iN5URG3NT Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 2
  18. Whiplash141 Junior Engineer

Can I show off mathy stuff here? :p
    I made a spiral trajectory program for my guided missile code! I only have a GIF of the mathematical model because my recording software has been acting up in Space Engineers as of late.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. KissSh0t Master Engineer

I finally made it to the moon of alien planet in survival mode! traveled all the way from earth like planet.

I was really surprised to see the spiders coming out of the ice.... that's freaky... I think they should only come out of the soil type ground, not ice.

My ship is stil not finished, it takes so freaking long to refine platinum.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Timberwolf Apprentice Engineer

After playing the Mahan in World of Warships, I got the crazy idea to try and build a destroyer in Space Engineers. Spent several hours on something utterly worthless. :(

I googled destroyer and found an SE ship that sunk the turrets into the hull. I thought it was neat and would somewhat fix the problem of the turrets being too big for their own good. Started overhauling the standard red ship as I can never start from scratch. Eventually that went nowhere and was forced to start from scratch anyway.

Which brings me to this monster. I've seen cardboard boxes that look better.

[​IMG]

The exterior looks plain and boring, the interior is cramped, there is not enough space to fit in a large reactor, the armor will barely withstand small arms fire, the thing accelerates slow and changes direction even slower.

Out of all of the requirements it was supposed to fulfill, it fulfilled none.

And this is why I hardly ever make ships anymore.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  21. WhiteWeasel Senior Engineer

Who needs maneuverability when you can fire in every direction? Coming soon(tm).
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  22. Timberwolf Apprentice Engineer

Damn that looks nice.

23. ATMLVE Apprentice Engineer

I have just completed the Modular Base Assembly Kit:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665263824

This is a ship which contains the blueprints for constructing your own base using modules. Each module lines up with all the others which allows the construction of towers which share seamless appearance and inventory.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  24. ATMLVE Apprentice Engineer

Argh, MATLAB. That little bugger of a program, I think it's programmed to give you errors the first ten times you run something no matter what you type.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. nogare321 Trainee Engineer

This with the nanite mod would mean you could drop a base off on a planet with supplies and it would build itself. Pair it with an auto minor, refinery, and assembler for larger bases.

• Like Like x 2
  26. Jens Lyn IV Trainee Engineer

This large dropship only just fits through the gate, so I made a wheeled chassis for it to land on so I can get it safely through the tunnel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  27. SaturaxCZ Senior Engineer

Nobody expect Inquisition Cathedral to land ! Heretics !;)
    [​IMG]
    ( unfinished... game still can not hande size of it... )

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Barrio575 Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    Custom spawnships for our server. They are specialized with incentives but come at a 1.5 day cooldown cost, landers coming soon!

29. Timberwolf Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. iN5URG3NT Senior Engineer

This weeks upload is on the large grid, a guided missile destroyer built to hunt Battleships and Carriers.

[HS] CEU Python Missile Destroyer [MDST]
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668505568

[​IMG]

Large grid hydrogen powered guided missiles. Cheaper, more accurate and more damaging than Large Grid Grav Torpedoes. Reload sequence also fills oxygen generator with ice to produce hydrogen. A full oxygen generator will produce enough hydrogen to power a single hydrogen thruster for over 3 minutes in 1x survival. Best used alongside a Phantom ECM Boat.

• Like Like x 1