Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Show off your creations!

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by David184, Oct 17, 2013.

1. WhiteWeasel Senior Engineer

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 9
  2. tankmayvin Senior Engineer

And you succeeded!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Narwhals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion, 'cause they are so awesome!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Einharjar Junior Engineer

Just don't let'm touch your balls. 'kay?

I bet MrWeebl approves.

5. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Narwhal! Get your jedi of the sea today!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anoth Junior Engineer

• Like Like x 4
  7. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Nice work!

8. Timberwolf Apprentice Engineer

I'm always trying to make my fighters smaller. But it seems it always has to be at least 5 blocks wide, 9-10 blocks long and 4-5 blocks high. :/
    --- Automerge ---
    I went and revisited an older ship called the G-1B Havik Gunship. The result was the G-2A Havik Gunship.
    It's lighter, smaller and generally better looking that its predecessor.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684313256

Whereas the G-1B only had two VTOL thrusters making horizontal movement only possible by tilting the ship, the G-2A also has a thruster in the rear allowing for forward motion without tilting. The only thing the G-1B has over its successor is that it has 16 rocket launchers over the G-2A's 12. The rocket launchers use Whiplash's weapon sequencer script to provide 48x1 rockets as opposed to 4x12 rockets.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeoman Trainee Engineer

Hello everyone. Long time lurker here, finally with something I'm proud of enough to share. I give you the Kotinos... built to the specs of the UESC constest #23, though I'm a few months late. It can carry two full cargo containers full of ore and a few small vessels off of each planet. Complete with a docking port connected to the bridge for seamless transfer of cargo and personnel.

This ship uses the Automatic Close Door script by -=Ripps=- and Stuart:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577074213

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686104002

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jens Lyn IV Trainee Engineer

Progressing ever so slowly.

[​IMG]
    Gotta fill this space somehow.

[​IMG]
    Let's dig a vertical shaft to the summit and place some solar panels up there.

[​IMG]
    Let's also build a stairwell inside this 2-km shaft, because this project isn't quite tedious enough yet... :p

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yeoman Trainee Engineer

That's one hell of an underground base.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Mobiyus Apprentice Engineer

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Fenris Apprentice Engineer

Nice hangar @Jens Lyn IV , I really like the color combo and the supports with the conveyor tubes. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to OSHA (or is that EU-OSHA where you are?), 2km of stairs and no hand rails :p

Really nice job with what you've shown so far, hoping for tons of pictures when you are finished :)

14. Slashes-With-Claws Trainee Engineer

Working on an airship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It features connectors that aircraft can hang from, plenty of storage and refining capacity in the balloon part, turrets to defend it, and bombs (Downward facing rockets) to blast whatever is below it. There is just one tiny problem; it uses insane amounts of uranium to stay aloft, in fact it appears to use it faster than it can refine it. So while it is an interesting design, it is not practical at all.

• Like Like x 3
  15. ATMLVE Apprentice Engineer

• Like Like x 1
  16. High Ground Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]

Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686749290

It still amazes me that people like to scrap their yellow respawn ship, it has to be one of the most versatile ships in the game. Like this latest model here, I took a basic Rescue 1 respawn ship, did my normal upgrades to it, and found a way to also give it mining capability. And the best part is to only requires a minimum amount of modification to complete the overhaul.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Levits Senior Engineer

This here is a fun bit of work I did on a hauling vehicle and trailer. ... it worked but had some seriously wonky issues with rotor and drag and traction, and ... I could go on. Was fun making them but they'd only do well on flat terrain. <which begs to question why I started building on the side of a mountain to begin with.

Additionally, I decided to build a small... destroyer? frigate? thing. C-1 Corporation Vessel with preferred weapons not equipped. Rocket and gat turrets alone don't do it justice.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bruce LeedleLeedleLeedleLee Junior Engineer

Okay, I'll also jump in.

This is the Stygian Industria, a light, but effective Craft for one person. It has everything that's needed to Build new bases, Jump drives, Defenses, Decoys with welders, etc.

It's also completely H2 free, and can travel between planets without much trouble (keep them reactors filled!)

It served me very well in survival.

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686541816

19. Jens Lyn IV Trainee Engineer

Finally finished the stairwell and the two heavy armour plugs for the shaft, one near the surface and one halfway down. Each plug is 25 m thick.

On the surface is a small bunker with the entrance, and a tower with power generation and comms equipment.

[​IMG]
    That's 64 solar panels, 17 gatling turrets, and 8 missile turrets. Trespassers will be obliterated.

[​IMG]
    Entrance on the right.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Shagatan Trainee Engineer

I made a new multipurpose self-builder-ship and uploaded it to workshop. Put a lot of effort into this and describing its attributes fully would flood the thread.

Instead of a flood: here is a video to sum up most of it.

And here is the workshop link for blueprint and full info:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688364460

• Like Like x 4
  21. Spectre250 Trainee Engineer

• Like Like x 3
  22. VanuBaguio Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  23. Jens Lyn IV Trainee Engineer

Well that's one building, I guess.

[​IMG]
    Floors, from bottom going up: lobby, command & control, general's suite, officers' penthouse suites (3).

[​IMG]
    The lobby.

• Like Like x 3
  24. ATMLVE Apprentice Engineer

I just updated the Modular Ship Assembler:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=687186544

It contains an interface of buttons, each of which activate a projector of a component of a small ship. You can mix and match the parts and make your ship in projector form in front of you. Then once you're satisfied, press the assemble button and the ship is made right in front of you!

The main component ship:
    [​IMG]

The following are three of 9,216 possible ship combinations:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is also a video, which can be found on the workshop page.

• Like Like x 2
  25. 3eepoint Junior Engineer

*sigh* this ship is a never ending story.....

...but I like it

• Like Like x 1
  26. ewanX3E Trainee Engineer

I'ill bring the marshmallows.

27. gFleka Junior Engineer

This is one of the best ships in SE! It's hidden behind a huge square smiley face though :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  28. Uranius Crack Trainee Engineer

I made a large military cargo hauler: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689549925
    It has two player made turrets (redundant since last patch) and several standard gatlings for protection.
    The ship also has six countermeasure pods that can shoot decoys in every direction. The idea is that this will buy you enough time to jump away from the threat.

29. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

• Like Like x 3
  30. mze9412 Junior Engineer