Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Show off your creations!

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by David184, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Marquis Trainee Engineer

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

3. Lynnux Junior Engineer

Some time ago, I've created a lot of fire and smoke :D:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. fritozy101 Apprentice Engineer

Survival World/Scenario

Steam page Here
    Intro Video

"Welcome aboard the United Earth Survey Team. It's our mission to carve a path out of the universe for humanity to grow and prosper."

Much like the previous cryo mystery scenario, this one is survival driven, and providing a purpose. I've listned to feedback from the last two scenarios, and have created the largest one I've ever made yet. Longer story, 15 unique locations spanning across all three planets, and it's integrated with the new blocks, factions, and random spawns. With the exception of a few locations, you can choose your own path for following the storyline. I won't go %100 in depth as to not reveal too much, so you can go out and discover on your own.

Notes:
    *Some objectives only show up during the day time.
    *Story spans across all planets.
    *extra starting equipment is provided via containers. (for more than 1 person to play)
    *The only notable world settings turned off is auto healing, and unknown signals. (adjust to your liking of course, but I have it set to what I'd recommend)
    *You are not restricted to first person off spawn.
    *Join ESC (Earth Survey Crew) Faction.
    *You have about Two Minutes and Thirty Seconds to gather resources at start.
    *GPS Locations
    *Datapad Driven Locations

Any feedback is appreciated, believe I've ironed out any issues in the hours of testing, but I have the world configured to be edited/fixed for any issues this time around.​

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Snugglez Trainee Engineer

• Like Like x 1
  6. Volcano Apprentice Engineer

7. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Frog Foot Transport
    [​IMG]
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940138466

PCU: 6598
    Total Blocks: 424
    Empty Mass: 395,235kg
    Maximum Recommended lifting mass (1g): 2,225,000
    Maximum Recommended atmospheric mass (1g): 1,225,000

I've been working on my little ugly ship for a few weeks. The concept is a large block ship that can fit through vanilla air tight doors and carry a full load of ore to or from a planet. It's a little beast... especially when zooming through narrow canyons unloaded. All that thrust and such a relatively low mass means a lot of fun flying. Hope you guys enjoy it. I'll finish up the coding soon(tm).

• Like Like x 2
  8. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

9. Pathagarus Trainee Engineer

• Like Like x 1
  10. VanuBaguio Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  11. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Are you looking for YET another vanilla mining ship? Of course you are!
    This is the Compact Flex-Fuel Miner (CFM). I built it for those who want the advantages of a large grid miner in a small footprint that can fit through vanilla airtight hangar doors. I'm on a bit of an engineering kick where ships have to fit through them.
    You'll find it'll fit into your workflow no matter what your fuel resources look like. It also has an advanced stone ejecting system that can either eject stone/waste ore or process it separately from your main cargo then push the ingots back into your main cargo. No matter what your current strategy for production, this should work for you. Is it ugly? Yep. But it gets the job done very efficiently. Its compact design makes it very easy to build via welder walls or weld ship. You can even drag the projection across a lone welder attached to your mothership and get one built in only a few minutes... and yes, I built it on a public survival server to test it out.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1942431720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Snugglez Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

thats the way! uh huh uh huh I like it uh huh uh huh!

14. Snugglez Trainee Engineer

15. ShaiHulud Trainee Engineer

kit bashing in space engineers? sure, why not ;)
    I give you: the SS Hooligan

[​IMG]

if you can spot them, this is a mish mash of:
    2 rust freighters (front halves only)
    2 business shipments (front halves, reversed)
    1 freighter (shipping freighter? i forget the name, the one with the big solar arrays up front)
    2 mining transports, flipped on their sides

Its quite mobile considering the size and nothing but small ion drives. havent tested it with full cargo, there's a lot of large containers (22 i think) on this bird.

how? merge blocks ;) once i boarded, disabled remotes/weapons, then moved into position and merged the grids. I replace them and kept going. also got a pirate raider (that one was tricky) and a 3rd rust freighter...might use the bridge on that one somewhere in here

why? i had a crazy spawn of 8 ships popup, so once i caught 2 transports and a shipping freighter...it kinda clicked on me with the 'what if...'

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

We've all bashed ships on servers together... until the admin freaks and starts deleting.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Griffin MkII - Light Atmospheric Construction Vehicle.

This ship is meant to be "your first" construction vehicle when starting out on an atmospheric planet. It's pretty inexpensive and easy to build if you're at a point where welding by hand just isn't practical. I built it to weld at angles of + or - 70 degrees from the horizon... nearly vertical. A lot of construction is easier at those angles if you can handle the vertigo.

It comes with two medium containers, a welder, and a grinder. Best of all it's a MkII, with several improvements over the original.

Improvements:
    It comes with a hydrogen engine for recharging the batteries if ice is abundant or in an emergency.
    A compliment of small hydrogen thrusters and an O2/H2 generator have been added for additional maneuverability in free space. You might end up skipping out of the atmosphere on Europa or needing to maneuver the ship in zero-G when storing or docking to a larger ship. Now you can do just that.

Here's a side-by-side look at the original with the new ship. I'll add links to the Workshop item in a few.

18. Cameron_XV Trainee Engineer

Just a few things I made recently.

19. Lazer Trainee Engineer

I think I've decided I'm gunna push for the Journeyman total overhaul for my next project. I've been sitting on a variant of it for years now, it'd be such a nice feeling for it to be out. Interior shots once the lights are in.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. KissSh0t Master Engineer

This is not my creation or video, I just thought I'd share it here because I thought it was really cool.

21. VanuBaguio Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  22. Lazer Trainee Engineer

Is that derived from a Halo longsword? I love it, it's a blend of the best features of the original and the newer designs.

23. KissSh0t Master Engineer

Again, this is not my video or creations... I am just sharing it because I really enjoyed the video and thought others might too.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Pathagarus Trainee Engineer

25. Pathagarus Trainee Engineer

26. Lazer Trainee Engineer

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  27. BitsNoKibbles Apprentice Engineer

I kinda had a face, and then it went sorta lizard-like, and it turned into a gila monster.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  28. KissSh0t Master Engineer

This is not my videos or creations, sharing because it's pretty cool.

--

@BitsNoKibbles

I was literally going to comment about it making me think of a lizard and then read your comment :woot:

• Like Like x 2
  29. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Not my creations but I have posted a few Blueprints of trucks from Frostbite and a couple of the bases.

[​IMG]

You can find them on My Workshop Page

Or on my Collections Page

Just added 5 more items that are not shown in the picture above. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  30. Pathagarus Trainee Engineer