Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Small conveyors greyed out.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronic_Jones, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kronic_Jones Trainee Engineer

Ok just bought Space Engineers , I have about 35 hours in, and so far I can't figure out how to place the small conveyors and small curved conveyor tubes. They are greyed out for me.I watched the tutorials, I googled it and can't find anything about this, Maybe my g-Foo isn't as good as it could be. I can't find anything on progression or leveling up or unlocking. Am I missing something? I tried it in Green Easy Start, Solar System Easy Start, and another one I can't remember which and i don't think it matters. Anybody else have this problem....noob mistake???

2. Malware Master Engineer

Small conveyors and small curved conveyor tubes can only be placed on small grids. There is no leveling up or unlocking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kronic_Jones Trainee Engineer

But i can't even put it in my toolbar, it's greyed out. what am i doing wrong?

4. ShadedMJ Apprentice Engineer

Oh. Look one back and see the "Small Conveyor Tube" with the "+" sign on it. Put that on your toolbar. Select that from the tool bar and it will let you put down "Small Conveyor Tube" "Small Conveyor" or "Small Curved Conveyor Tube" depending on your mouse scroll bar to change between then. All of the "+" items work this way, especially all the armor block types.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kronic_Jones Trainee Engineer

Thank you, This was making the game almost unplayable. greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  6. J-Cataclism Apprentice Engineer

Hello!
    If you enjoy the small blocks, you might want to take a look at "Azimuth Complete Mega Mod Pack", in steam workshop. In my newbie opinion, it´s got much more easy-to-use small stuff, as well as better options for the small conveyors.

7. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I've had it happen when I've done small-grid builds that the conveyors are greyed out, and I've had to do exactly what you've said to overcome the problem. Perhaps a buggy bug that bugged me.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.