Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Small Mining Ship Not Using Uranium?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Like3CansOfSoup, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Like3CansOfSoup Trainee Engineer

Hi, I am a new player, I am confused by something I've found in the game and am seeking an answer for it.

My small mining ship is powered by uranium within a large reactor, but for some reason, it's not using up ANY of my 23 uranium ingots, and I'm getting constant fuel warnings when I accelerate more than usual. Obviously it won't use give me fuel warnings if I'm staying still and not using (almost) any, but when I accelerate my ship, it still isn't using a single bit of the uranium I've put in the ship.

I'm in survival BTW. Any help or guidance for this would be greatly appreciated. Is this just a bug that isn't correctly displaying the uranium in my reactor correctly, or something else?

Thanks.

2. SilentShadow Apprentice Engineer

Are you in space or on a planet? Depending on the size of your miner 23kg of uranium will last a long long time in space.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.