Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Snap to grid & Block Overlap

Discussion in 'Modding' started by marand2015, May 13, 2018.

1. marand2015 Trainee Engineer

Hey Guys,

Been looking around the forums and haven't found anything conclusive on this. Is there any way to mod out or delete certain code lines that would for example prevent a block from snapping to a grid but still allow you to place it?

Subsequently would it also be possible to allow blocks to be placed within other blocks. It is possible at this time to place a small part of a block within another block the only issue is you cannot place anything on top.

I have toyed a bit with deleting mount points in file_name.sbc files but to no avail.

Thanks

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Removing mount points only prevents you from attaching it to a grid. it doesn't prevent it from snapping.

Blocks can already be placed within other blocks and things can be attached to them (on top). I think you'll have to be much more specific about what you're trying to achieve with this.

Last edited: May 14, 2018