Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Some Pieces Not attaching At Certain Locations

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xvazr, May 18, 2017.

1. Xvazr

On a castle I've been building there are certain points where I cannot attach certain pieces, including ledges, battlements, and machicolations. Though the UI indicates that I can place the piece there, it simply falls off (ledges and machicolations), or is attached improperly (battlements). The same pieces can be attached together on other parts of the grid, and other pieces (such as half-arches) can be attached at the problem locations. I will link to the world below. I have also attached pictures to the Workshop link, illustrating what these issues are and where they are occurring.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927767794

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Mokonzi

I've had similar today with the large sloped battlements. Every time I place it either settles loosely above the block I'm building on, or it 'explodes' damaging items around it. It does that with just the stick framework.

3. Erebos89 Tester Developer

Hi,

thank you for report. I will create a ticket for programmers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mokonzi

Someone commented in another thread about a problem that sounded similar in some ways (I can't lay my hand on it atm). It seemed to relate to be two of the item in question being placed. I can't say it's that, but it might explain the sudden explosions. :)
    --- Automerge ---
    Here's the other thread that has something I think is related:
    https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/0...ll-broken-white-zoning-still-showing.7394934/

I think the issue is multiblock support. Blocks that are over one block in size are the ones I'm having issues with. I tried the double block width wall with the window and it fell off the tower... :D