Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers without Steam

Discussion in 'Miner Wars 2081' started by FredM, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. FredM Trainee Engineer

I purchased Space Engineers over Steam and I got a key.

Now I installed Steam and try to download Space Engineers but it failed to identified the game code.
    Then I restarted the steam client and since hours I can´t log into it anymore.

All steam recommendations to firewal/ router stettings are met and my ports open. I can log on to my steam acc on the web, but not over the client.

So how can I play the game now? Any possibilty to download and play it without steam? This realy sucks.

Thanks

2. Cobra Apprentice Engineer

What do you mean by "it failed to identified the game code"

Also Steam Client and Servers had expereienced several problems / bugs the last few days, maybe this is just another one.

3. Ice Forge Apprentice Engineer

Wait how did you get a key? When you purchase via steam it automatically locks the game to your account and its just to launch via the game list?
    Only time you get game codes for steam games is when they have their own anti piracy code system that to my knowledge SE are not using?

4. FredM Trainee Engineer

It´s working now.

The ports of my firewall where maybe the problem. I could not get the Steam client to work and it was blocking login and key registration. Quite anoying cause the information out there from Steam to unblock the ports are not always correct. I had to google it.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.