Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[Stable 1_157_012] Jetpack bug? intended feature?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Blazero, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Blazero Trainee Engineer

Whenever u run thru a pressurised sliding door from unpressurized area while having jetpack off, it automatically turns jetpack on? bug or intended feature?

2. I23I7 ME Tester

Yes it turns on to compensate for the gust of air that flows out of the pressurized room.

3. NikolasMarch Junior Engineer

to compensate.... it has the effect of throwing you against walls resulting in health loss or even death, this needs to be disable in my opinion, its very annoying and thats even if it doesnt kill you.

wouldnt the gravity that was holding you down do a better job at reducing unwanted movements by the depressurising gusts of wind?

4. gothosan Junior Engineer

Gravity even in real world is in a sense very weak actually, do you truly think it will hold you in place when an empty room is suddenly filled with air?

5. I23I7 ME Tester

Right now its on the minor problems that can get fix if we have time there bigger fish to fry :p and play nice fellas !

6. Blazero Trainee Engineer

its not a big deal. annoying at most but i wasonly curious as if it was intended

Adding magboots would solve this issue :D hahaha

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.