Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Stutter in dedicated server

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TeKKieTeK, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TeKKieTeK Trainee Engineer

As the topic says i suddenly have a stutter in my game server since the update on thursday.
    The game hasn't been running that smooth before, but now every 5 to 13 count i get a stutter and am beeing placed back a bit.
    This even affects the steam overlay.
    The server sim speed drops to about 0.2 right after it actually seems to freeze for a tiny time and then you get set back to where the server thinks you are.
    The recieved KB/s by clients drops aswell.
    During this tiny freeze time the audio stops aswell.
    More then often this freeze means ending up against a wall whn using a jetpack, flying a ship i do not dare...

Have been running the server on my pc and been playing on it with 2 mates, but we aren't really enjoying this atm sadly.
    So i am spending a lot of time trying to debug what the problem might be.

I have tried deleting all mods and redownloading, i tried loading an older backup, i tried without any mods loaded.
    I made a friend try it on his computer and it has the same problem.
    Also deleted all floating objects.
    Also ran a few other games to see if they had any problems, but a big city in cities skylines (cpu intensive) had no problems at all, nor did GTA5(gpu intensive).

My pc specs are :
    i7 2600k @ 4ghz
    16gb ram
    7990 radeon

http://tekkie.be/7z/DDOS 3.7z Savegame.
    http://tekkie.be/7z/Settings.xml Server settings file.

The log does have some weird lines in it, other then the "None file extensions" warnings :

2016-05-13 18:38:57.318 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.842 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.843 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.844 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.845 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.845 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.846 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.846 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:57.847 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:38:58.103 - Thread: 6 -> Could not add item into production block's queue: Blueprint MyObjectBuilder_BlueprintDefinition/NickelOreToIngot was not found.
    2016-05-13 18:39:05.664 - Thread: 6 -> Checkpoint.CameraAttachedTo: 0
    2016-05-13 18:39:05.664 - Thread: 6 -> ERROR: Camera entity from checkpoint does not exists!

I removed all nickel from all refineries and turned all refineries off aswell, but no change.

Full log is in the savegame zipfile.

Hope anyone can give me a pointer to what is going on here, cause obviously we really want to play :)

If this save really is no longer any good, is there a way to copy parts from 1 world to another so we don't have to start from scratch yet again ?
    Tho ofcourse we rather find out why this happens and how to solve it.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.