Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Suggestions on Stealth raid on enemy player base

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Cryptic1293, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cryptic1293 Trainee Engineer

Recently, my faction located an enemy base which was set into a mountain. Naturally, I dug under it while the other faction member scouted it from the front door. I dug in, disabled a turret, without hacking it, and proceeded to dig further down. I found a conveyor network, and after exploring, found a 3 km long mining tunnel, and the assembler/cargo room. Currently, me and my friend are setting up in the assembler/refinery room which is shared with all, in order to not draw suspicion. Any idea what to do next after the medbay? They're often talking in the chat about building a ship, but are not seen on the planet, meaning that they are busy building. Currently, the plan is to just convert every part of the base to our faction and surprise them when they get back.

Is there a better way to raid it, as the way it was discovered was using another players medbay, which was set to open for all, and was 5 km from the base. They do not appear to have any fighters, and only have turrets outside of the base by the door for air defense. The only problem is that no medbay has been found, and line-of-sight is unknown for the external turrets

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.