Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Survival multiplayer problem.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Widmo1994, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Widmo1994 Trainee Engineer

Hello guys.
    I have played on friend only map in survival mode. But every time when my friend login into my map he have a new rescue ship. It’s like information’s about his player don’t want to save.
    How we can fix this? Any advice?
    Thanks for help.

2. Thenerdylord Apprentice Engineer

It happens to me to. But don't worry, look at it as free materials.

3. radam Senior Engineer

Yeah this is a problem that has been mentioned in least 5 threads in the last few days...

4. kai769 Trainee Engineer

yeah same happened to me and my friends until we figured out the reason,

as long as your previous ships medical bay is intact and has power you will spawn there, if its out of power or damaged you will get another ship,

i have been spawning in the old ship every time now i know this due to keeping it powered

5. NovusNecrontyr Trainee Engineer

As an update, my friend rebuilt his medical bay on a station he was building yet he still spawned in a new ship. We believe that you spawn in the cockpit of your old ship..

May be wrong though, but for survival sake, keep your starting ship

6. piddlefoot Senior Engineer

Built my own ship, powered medical bay, DESTROYED my spawn in ship used it to build medical bay on new ship, powered it, die, and I always spawn there, in my new ship, its great !

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.