Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The Great Physics Inquisition Begins!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by GDFKingTigerTank, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Maegil Senior Engineer

I apologize to my fellow Inquisitors, but though I fully support the Inquisition's noble goals, I shall no longer be making any efforts towards pushing for realism in SE as I've concluded that the cake is a lie.

For further explanations on my reasons, please refer to this thread.

I'm sorry. Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  2. aRottenKomquat Apprentice Engineer

I'm out too. Not sure what you guys have been doing to poison the forum but I get unprovoked attacks over having the physics inquisition signature.

3. Martinineter Senior Engineer

I guess sarcasm comes across worse on the internet than I thought...

4. aRottenKomquat Apprentice Engineer

I wasn't sure what you meant, but I had some attacks from other users earlier on and your sarcasm just made me decide to finally remove the sig.

Nothing personal against anyone, but I'm here to play Space Engineers, not have people get fired up at me over some flamewar eons ago that I had nothing do to with.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
  5. Martinineter Senior Engineer

No flamewar here, just some hardcore RP... (just like the epic update F5 battles)

Also, take everything on the internet with a grain of salt, like: a lot of grains

6. aRottenKomquat Apprentice Engineer

I thought the Inquisition was fun, and funny! Just seems some other forum users think we're actually an Inquisition hell-bent on forcing the game into our own boring vision based on real-life physics and shouting down anyone who disagrees, and they've ruined the fun of wearing the signature.

I will still personally dismantle any gravity drives I find on any of my dedicated servers! :D

7. Martinineter Senior Engineer

I might have also caused that a little with my 'group' of RP'ers
    I have also put some new life into the PI, as this thread have fallen very silent...
    http://forums.keenswh.com/post/the-physics-inquisition-a-subfaction-7268715?trail=15

8. aRottenKomquat Apprentice Engineer

That reminds me, I need to try Medieval Engineers again. I bought the pre-prerelease, messed with it for about 15 minutes, and haven't tried since.

9. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Very smart idea, we already have some new gizmo's to play with

10. Maegil Senior Engineer

Well, despite what I've said before, I just can't keep my indignation down. I guess that I'm just built that way...

Heck, I even sigged that I've given up on hope for proper physics, but still seem to be unable to overlook heresy!

11. piddlefoot Senior Engineer

Soon you guys might have planets with proper spherical gravity, time for a party, wouldn't you say ?!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.