Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The List of Multi player Groups with links

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Dune Drifter, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

Hello Zelyth, thank you for your kind words, hopefully I've managed to change the application form link correctly, and I congratulate you on your new leadership :) - I wish you and your group a steady stable server for the future :) - happy Space Engineering :)

Dune

2. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

Just a small reminder folks, those groups that have a Keen Software House Forum group, you're links still need updating, (I'm not having much luck searching for your groups). So if you could possibly add a quick message here, I can then make sure your group is up to date.

Thank you kindly.

Dune.

3. timmyrules56 Trainee Engineer

Are groups a big thing with this game? I'd like to start a group but is there that kind of interest in the community of this game?
    thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

Hello timmyrules56,

there is always an interest in finding a group of friendly builders, that can work together in harmony. There are always people on the look out for that, the perfect group.
    Sure, if you'd like to start a group, people will join, slowly at first, but once word gets around, I'm sure you'll be beating them off with a stick.

A big thing for groups with this game? I'm not really 100% - my humble opinion is, yes, but that is the way that I like to play this game, But find the right sort of people for you.

Of course the game is playable as a single person. Space Engineers Adventures on steam is one of many groups that has scenarios for single players to play, (or with a group).
    If you'd like to start up a group, it is never too late to start.

If you'd like other opinions, then you could ask the same question directly in the multiplayer discussion section.
    Contrary to popular belief, we are all here to help each other out, get you started, help out if you get stuck.

Have you thought of how you would set up your group yet?
    What sort of group you would like?
    Your groups Name?
    How about advertising your group?
    What sort of times will you be on? (so that others can join in at the same time - or will you be a 24 hours kind of group).

Feel free to give me a shout if you need help setting up, and I can point you in the right direction (and to the right person for the job).

I wish you good luck, with your new group, you are always welcome to pop by our group to see how we have things set up, what we do, pinch some ideas, ask questions.
    Our main forum is here: Dominion PMC if no one is on who can help - don't worry, most of our members have busy lives, live in different time zones, (other games to play too) and pop back and forth whenever they want to.
    Just leave a message on the forum :)
    If you'd like help setting up similar, just ask ;)

Dune

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

Don't forget to let me know when you have your group up and running timmyrules56, so I can add it to the list :)

- If you need a hand adding your group to the Wiki, once I've added it here, I'll introduce you to the Admin for the SE wiki

I hope our Space Manual, and bits and pieces I sent helped.

Dune

6. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

New group added:
    Shadows of the Sun Consortium

Shadows of the Sun Consortium is a conglomeration of several smaller and distinct companies. Among these companies are our warfare arm, industrial arm, and civilian arm. Our warfare arm is unparalleled is both ground and space combat. Our Industrial arm are the undisputed kings of construction, from static stations to ship of the wall dreadnoughts and other capitals. Our Civilian arm is the incontestable champion at procurement of foodstuffs and other necessities.

7. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

Here are the details first - I apologize if I don't have the format correct.
    Group(Corporation): D3RP
    Est: Oct 2014
    CEO: Soulthule (Server Host)
    Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DerpCompanySpaceEngineers/members
    Multi-Gaming Community with emphasis on PS2. Request for invite. - There is a small application to fill out that focuses on PS2, however indicate your main interest in Space Engineers. Our group also has several other hosted community games.
    TeamSpeak Server: derpcompany.com
    Languages: Main - English: a few Spanish, Russian players.
    Game Type: DS Survival, lightly modded with Planets approx 36 members
    Ship Types: Small to large industrial mining, salvage, and cargo hauling. Exploration, fast attack craft, frigates, cruisers, destroyers, and battle ships.

Our corporation/faction is based on the exploration, discovery, and establishment of populations of new worlds. The mission is to advance the corporation's size through industry, exploration, and raiding of pirate factions who seek to create chaos in our local universe. Group and solo members are welcome. Our primary goal is to have fun with an ever evolving game. Along with myself, we have several players who have been in the faction over over a year.

I can be contacted through here, Steam, or the Derp Company Website - Name there is HeavyVapor.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

It looks like a fantastic Group Soulthule. Your group's details have been added to the list, please let me know if anything needs adding or changing (or if you wanted it written differently).

Thanks

Dune

9. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

Still trying to keep this updated, if you know of any groups still needing members, or would like to add yours here for prosperity. just pop a comment below, or send me a pm either way is fine.

Thanks
    Dune Drifter

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

If this isn't required anymore, it may as well be closed.
    No one seems to want to add their groups anymore.

Dune

11. [UESC] Mage Trainee Engineer

Can you please update the links for the UESC United Earth Space Corps which are currently broken to:

Steam Group - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/uescse
    Forum - http://uesc.space/forum/index.php
    Application Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WpnJnG8HbTJ_SPWX6Q0XgOI6GzrP-Q9D7wI20Q6zJgc/viewform

Also, please don't close this. It's a marathon post not a sprint. It's one of the few places that lists the orgs out there and it makes a lot of sense. I wish KSH has this build in as a feature on their site.

People still care, but this game is early access and in development so patience is key :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mobiyus Apprentice Engineer

I agree with [UESC] Mage above. This thread shouldn't be closed. I intend to join a faction at some point when MP will be more reliable and I'm glad i just found this. It's now in my watched threads. I don't have hard evidence but I got the felling I'm not the only one waiting it out, considering MP's current sorry state...

Keep bumping every once in a while and be patient.

Your thread will prevail!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mage Trainee Engineer

@Dune Drifter Mobiyus is right.

Also, are you adding flags in front of the orgs who tell you what nationality the bulk of their members are? If so, the UESC is primarily Canadian, American, and European.

Thanks!
    -M

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

Everything has now been updated

15. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

Any new details to add folks?

16. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

The flags are for the spoken languages of the groups, as stated in the first post (extract below):

I have been asked about spoken languages of groups - so I've added little flags to represent the preferred spoken languages of the group. Those that don't have flags haven't yet stipulated a preferred language (or it is the default English or variations of) - but you'll soon work it out when you click on their group names.

17. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

No more updates?

18. Dune Drifter Apprentice Engineer

This needs to be taken over by someone else please - I no longer have the energy to keep it updated. Thank you

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.