Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

the number 6 key automaticly repeating.

Discussion in 'Miner Wars Arena' started by EvilestOverlord, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. EvilestOverlord Trainee Engineer

When I try starting a new custom world the number 6 appears in the first field and just keeps repeating. Then I can't get out of that field and I have to tab alt to get out and close the whole game. When I did a quick start and go into the measured movement of items from one inventory to another it happens again. I tried two different keyboards and this is happening on both. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. Fus Apprentice Engineer

Oddly enough I had a problem with number 8 recently. Only when moving items around in the assembler using right click and drag.

I think I stopped it by stabbing the 8 key on the keyboard and numpad but can't be certain. If it was a stuck key it should keep trying to change to the block in the 8 position on my tool belt, but it didn't, ever.

I do have a Saitek X45 but have double checked and it is not programmed to use 8 either. Very strange.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.