Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The problem with the rebirth

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by am1damaru, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. am1damaru Trainee Engineer

Hey. Why still have not corrected the problem with the respawn players nearby? It is also easy to find other bases and destroy them. What do you think a separate admin is going to each official server or is the company following all the servers? Just on one server, I spawned 20-30k km away. I am against respawna next to the player!

• Late Late x 1
  2. RkyMtnDude Apprentice Engineer

Keen was asked by the community to increase the likelihood of player encounters. This is one way they tried. Complaining in the forums MAY help a tiny bit but coming here to complain is sorta like complaining on Facebook. Many will see, and most will just ignore. You need to go to the OFFICIAL place to do this..... https://support.keenswh.com/

There are topics posted there where you can VOTE to show it affects or concerns you. There are many issues and game change requests there. Find your issue there. There are probably a few reports that fit your concern. Find all those that relate, then sort the list you have if more than one. Look for the one with the most votes and then add your vote. (adding your vote to a duplicate that only has a small number of votes only dilutes the effort)

Also, I created a post earlier on the same issue asking for ideas from other players on tactics to survive while the game is set up like this.... Maybe something there will help you in the meantime?
    https://forums.keenswh.com/threads/...leased-with-survival.7402721/#post-1287107746

Otherwise, all you are really doing is adding a complaint to the forum that no one will likely act on. Good luck!

3. am1damaru Trainee Engineer

Hmm, and I thought on this forum the developers are sitting and somehow talking.
    I decided to help the developers. Maybe more complaints will speed up the decision. Thank.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.