Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

The server by the community [56/100] [Planet] [RP+PVE+PVP] [Mods] [Embassy] [24/7]

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by DrSolus, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Crazie Trainee Engineer

We could use Discord. (If you dont know what Discord is: https://discordapp.com/)

2. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

i don't think that we will break the rules but it wouldn't hurt to have a non police Admin

3. ShadX 2 Trainee Engineer

I'd be in for the police faction, I'm a responsible guy always following the Rules and I would love to RP a bit on this server!

I hope I get "accepted". I added you on steam

4. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Welcome ShadX 2 and Crazie! Glad to have found people that want to participate as police faction members.

5. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

i should be on by the end of next week hopefully

6. Avaruusmies Trainee Engineer

Im actualy getting hyped about this server. But i have a feeling that something will go wrong ^^

7. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Your feelings are quite right: Steam servers are down :(

8. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

We should be good to launch today.

9. Crazie Trainee Engineer

Remember, don't drink and drive, or I'll throw you in jail!

10. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Can´t enable the mods for some reason, I´m sorry but you´ll have to wait for some more. :(

11. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Mods and Map now load correctly. Just the network configuration left to adjust.

12. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Server finally online now. Thanks for your patience. Happy Space Engineering!

13. chrisd77 Trainee Engineer

Hey Server sounds great, I'm quite new to Space Engineers but would love to try out the server :)

14. Crazie Trainee Engineer

The server would be great if it didn't crash every 10-20 minutes. We need the new netcode Soon™

15. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

32GB of Ram allocated now; should run more stable now. But realistically speaking, a new netcode is badly needed to ensure the servers stability.

16. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

i can't run the server

17. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Cyberhounds can now be disabled. Server is back up.

18. Crazie Trainee Engineer

C'mon, we got 50 people in the group but 0 in the server, no point in being police if there's no one to pull over and arrest for smuggling illegal cargo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

My Graphics card won't do DX11 so i can't join

20. Crazie Trainee Engineer

That's unfortunate. I recommend you look into getting a graphics card that can support DX11. I read in earlier posts you were getting a comptuer built. Are you sure your computer isn't stuck on integrated graphics or something. I know my friend got a pretty high end computer and for a long time he thought it sucked, until one day I looked in the settings and saw it was set to use the integrated graphics instead of the real graphics card.

21. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

It's not on intergrated graphics, my card is a Nvida Geforce 8800 GT but I'm looking to upgrade to a Nvida Geforce 750 TI, my friend has it and he doesn't have any problems

22. Crazie Trainee Engineer

I hope you get it soon, we really need more police members on the server. I and ShadX are the only ones right now. (That have been on the server atleast.)

23. SidDark Trainee Engineer

i got bored of waiting and joined a different server. as i assume most people did..

24. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Only understandable. A lot of things needed fixing, for which I struggled to invest enough time early. I made some misleading promises as to when the server is ready.
    So people moved on. But I´m confident that the population will grow in the long run.

With regular manual restarts it works rather stable now, SimSpeed is also high.
    Still: At the end of this month, I´ll most likely change the hosting company and make sure everything runs rock solid from that point on.

25. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

I'll try to get the graphics card i need as soon as possible so i can be on the server

26. LATENT PRECISE-IMPOSER Apprentice Engineer

This is why Keen needs to get working on fixing their netcode, I WANT this server to be a success.

Please fix your netcode Keen, the Multiplayer aspect is one of the key pillars of a good sandbox game

27. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Despite the server now running stable, no one played for a consective duration of 4 days. So maybe it´s doomed to failure - don´t know. ???

28. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

i don't know if i will be able to on the server

29. DrSolus Trainee Engineer

Anybody still playing actively? It´s been rather quite for the last three weeks. If you guys aren´t interested anymore, I´ll cancel the hosting contrast at the end of the month.

30. SpartanRedSand Trainee Engineer

I think it was a good try at a server but the server had too many problems and i don't think it was advertised at all.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.