Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Thursday 09-02 Bugs introduced:

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PurrfectBlinky, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. PurrfectBlinky Trainee Engineer

Hello Fellow Engineers, new bugs introduced in the Build on Dev so far:

Actual Bugs:
    LOD distance for 2x1 Armor ends is now dissappearing on LOD 1, so on 100 meters it dissapears (small ships tested on)

Gameplay Oddities and Visual changes:
    Color Hue on Dark colors no longer change te lines, and previously Black shapes with colored detail is now a strange dark color (could be armor update, but it changes a lot of existing schematics)
    Conveyor Sorter is now Green instead of Yellow, not sure if this was intended but makes the block stand out even more in comparison to the other yellow blocks in game.
    Strange White artifacts/texture imperfections on corner blocks. Still very white and ugly on Black Armor for example.

To be continued... I played 1 minute and this is what I got :p

2. hlws Tester Staff

Hi,
    Thank you for your feedback, it is important for making the game better. Please, which block do you mean, with the disappearing LOD 1? I tried Light Armor 2x1x1 Slope tip and Light Armor Corner 2x1x1 tip and both stayed on develop 174.007. Thanks you :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.