Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Torch Release Thread - SE Server Extender 2

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Jimmacle, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. blazemonger Trainee Engineer

2. 101m4n Apprentice Engineer

Started using torch the other day it's nice to have the auto-download and update as opposed to having to kludge something together myself.

I have noticed that once I stop a server, I cannot start it again without closing and re-opening the torch session.

If I attempt to start a previously stopped instance using torch, I get the following errors in the console:

[​IMG]

I'm running windows 7.

3. blazemonger Trainee Engineer

devs and support are on discord
    --- Automerge ---
    Sounds like you are not using the latest version. Support is on Discord.

4. 101m4n Apprentice Engineer

Yup, hopped on discord and had a chat a couple days ago. According to rexxar the se ds is "not dynamically instantiable". I knew the code for this game was a mess, but that much of a mess? Came as a bit of a surprise. Anyway, they are aware and the only solution is to restart torch after you stop the server.

5. Jimmacle Trainee Engineer

I'm not very active on these forums, the Torch Discord server is the best way to contact me about issues.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.