Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Town and Citadel of Clangdorf (No-Mods)

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Thales M., Aug 30, 2018.

1. Thales M. Senior Engineer

Town and Citadel of Clangdorf (No-Mods)

A fortified town and citadel, a small settlement, a village perhaps in real world standards but it's huge settlement in Medieval Engineers standard.

Note 1: If you have lag due to CPU, try disabling shadows in graphic settings. You probably need a good CPU anyway.

Note 2: I built it with structural integrity on, but after the last hotfix (in 30.08.2018 I think) some structures begin to collapse. So, I turned structural integrity off for now.

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1498280197

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Hi Thales M.,

Thank you very much for your stunning creations.

The level of detail found throughout your town and citadel is amazing. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thales M. Senior Engineer

@Blitzzz333
    I can't load this world in 0.7 public test version. It stays on loading screen at 99%. How about you?

4. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Amazing work! Can't wait to take a look around when I get off work!

5. ahmedreda Trainee Engineer

i know its been a very very very late reply. been busy. but ive tried the things in the vid you gave me, but its not working like in the vid. but thank you anyways. awesome map/ town btw. it flows well and has the feel of a medieval settlement. its very pleasing to look at. great for my DnD campaign/RP. thank you so much!

snaptube vidmate