1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Triple screen problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TOCA2FREAK, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Trainee Engineer

Since update 1.040 there is now a problem when using triple screens.

I have game running at 5760x1080 across my triple screens using a nvidia 780ti. The HUDS have now moved to the very edges of my triple screen setup. One is to the far left of my left monitor and the other is to the far right of my right monitor. Before this update the HUDS where to the left and right of my centre screen. I preferred it when the HUDS are in the centre screen as they are easier to glance at.

Is there anyway to get the HUDS back to the centre screen without having to run the game on just a single monitor?

Another problem is that using triple screen resolution of 5760x1080 the cross hair has become 4x larger and so has the gravity arrow!!

See screenshots below.
    Now this first screenshot. Why does it say aspect ratio is 5:4 when resolution of 1920x1080 is 16:9?
    [​IMG]

This shot is game running at 1920x1080. All looks fine.
    [​IMG]

This screenshot is game running at 5760x1080 and you will see that the cross hair has become much larger and the arrow in the gravity box has become huge. Also the hub has moved all the way to the left monitor when before on this resolution it stayed in the centre screen.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.