Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

{TSV} The Silent Void - Vanilla, 10-5-5, Safe Environment, Planets, 02 :)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Hailedbean, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

So I guess I'm just looking for some company on my dedicated server that I've had since survival in SE was created. It's updated every week and I try to be on when I can.

Before you read further please note that I pay for the VPS that this is on therefore the server is run by me. Mod requests will be generally ignored unless they better the gameplay mechanics without allowing metagaming.

Our website: http://silentvoid.webs.com/

SE Server list info
    Map name: Vanilla, Fresh Map
    Server Name: The Silent Void
    Game Specifics: 10-5-5
    Meteors: No
    Spiders: Yes (Alien Planet)
    Cyberhounds: No
    Cargo Ships: Yes
    Planets: Yes

TS Server(Please use similar name as ingame SE)
    IP: chi-voice2.fragnet.net:10066
    Password: Newton

Moderator POSITIONS AVAILABLE
    Current Staff

Hailedbean (Owner)
    Tal Raeth (Admin)
    ArtisticPandaLord(Moderator)

Moderator Restrictions
    *Must be over 16*
    *Must speak okay English
    *Must understand basics of SE
    *Must have TS3
    *Must be on Regularly

Rules.
    1. Greifing Powered Structures is extremely frowned upon. Non-Powered Structures/Derelict/Crashed Ships are free game.
    2. If you are determined to be causing the server lag, you will be asked only once to cease the lag causing activity.
    3. Teamspeak is available. Ip to be listed below.
    4. Faction war: A basic guideline to declaring political and militaristic war within our server
    -4a.To declare faction war, one must reply to this thread challenging said opposing faction.
    -4b. Challenged faction MUST ACCEPT CHALLENGE PUBLICLY ON HERE for WAR TO BE INITIATED
    -4c. Factions to only fight when BOTH parties are online. This should prevent offline base/ship ruining
    -4d. It's recommended that if you plan on fighting someone you don't fight them at your base. (This to prevent rule 4c. Breaking)
    5. These rules can and will be edited as people play on the server
    6. Have fun.
    7. All questions can be asked on here or add Hailedbean on Steam.
    8. Respect other players and staff.
    9. Don't Spam Anything.

Also if you like our server, go vote for us here
    https://space-engineers.com/server/58461/vote/

We're going to be giving away a prize at the end of each month to the players with the most votes for our server on the link above. Prizes are below.

1st: Large Ship (No mods) of your choice (Empty weight less than 1,500,000kg, block limits may apply)
    ^Or 2500 Uranium Ingots

2nd: Small Ship (No Mods) of your choice (Empty weight less than 350,000kg, block limits may apply)
    ^or 1000 Uranium Ingots

3rd: 500 Uranium ingots

I myself will not compete but due to our admins playing on the server in a legit fashion, they will be allowed to compete. You can vote once a day so make sure to get your vote in and not forget! In the event of a tie both players will be awarded the prize of their choice. Contest Ends Oct. 30th.

We hope to have some company soon! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. Sofa Apprentice Engineer

I've done next to no SE multiplayer up until very recently. Been between a couple servers over the last few days between projects, but this one sounds neat. I'll have to check it out when I get home from class tonight.

3. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

I wont be on until later this evening 9pm est. Hope to see you then.

4. Sofa Apprentice Engineer

That would be about 6pm for me, at which time I have class. About four hours afterward, maybe.

5. Tal Raeth Trainee Engineer

I'm looking for a good MP server, hope you guys don't mind if I join you tonight. No real MP expiernce in SE, but a lot of SP.

6. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

I've been off most the past week due to some real world hobbies that I partake in but I'll be on most of the evening today :).

7. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

8. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

Updated with some new photos of one of the stations.

9. Tal Raeth Trainee Engineer

Had a lot of fun capturing that Pilgrim's Curiosity last night (Shown in first picture). Great teamwork on everyone's part!

10. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

Back in action on today's update 1149002 :)

11. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

Who'd be interested in open Piracy? It might make things a bit more interesting.

12. Tal Raeth Trainee Engineer

Yo-ho, Yo-ho, a pirate's life for me!

13. Tal Raeth Trainee Engineer

Captured last night in a rather lengthy battle, the faction's Argentavis TSV "Free Bird". Good teamwork by all. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. ArtisticPandaLord Trainee Engineer

That was a great catch! Sorry for the crash! Spawned right in front of me... couldn't do much to move out of the way.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

So I'll update the OP also, but we're going to be giving away a prize at the end of each month to the player with the most votes for our server on this page: https://space-engineers.com/server/58461/.

I myself will not compete but do to our admins playing on the server in a legit fashion, they will be allowed to compete. You can vote once a day so make sure to get your vote in and not forget! In the event of a tie both players will be awarded the prize of their choice. View the OP for prize options.

• Like Like x 1
  16. wowsuchsoda Trainee Engineer

How active is this server/how stable is it now-a-days?

17. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

Stability, I'd give it a 6/10 but Keen is working on it. Our server is quite active though, 5-15 players on an evening.

18. ObjectZero Apprentice Engineer

What is the most active time on server? Is it more of an EDT time zone or an PDT?

19. Tal Raeth Trainee Engineer

A lot of us are in EST. I'm usually on from 6-10pm EST, and we have anywhere from 8-15 people on at one time.

20. Hailedbean Trainee Engineer

We're working on our new website, please note that this is a WIP but you're more than welcome to take a look and talk about anything that pertains to our server on there! http://silentvoid.webs.com/

21. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

this is looking sweet is it a white listed server or public?

I'm only asking because its always awesome to join a server rather than click one from a random list.
    i feel it makes players a little more trust worthy

22. Tal Raeth Trainee Engineer

It is public.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.