Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[UK] [DS] [Star System] K-Space

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Kielm, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kielm Junior Engineer

Hello!

If you like Space Engineers and want to play with other people, but don't like faceless crowds of anonymous griefers, then this might just be the server for you :)

We have a UK-based server running with a group of friendly people progressing through the game.

Ideally we're looking for mature people who want to build and survive together. If people want to PvP later on as well, we have a policy for that and it is permitted.

We have a lot of members in the group, who tend to play spread out through the days so you'll normally find someone on there at pretty much any time.

Player Limit: 20
    10-5-5 multipliers
    5x Welding and Grinding speed (Hacking speed is slow).
    Weapons ON
    Thruster Damage OFF
    Infinite World Size *
    Respawn Ship Delete: OFF (Abuse will not be tolerated!)
    Oxygen ON
    Flora OFF

It's whitelisted under the K-Space group on steam:

**** Link Here *****

Server details are on the group page.

The speed limit is about 500/515, and there is a custom spawn ship (lander +) to assist with the speed mod reentry.

Look forward to seeing you all in-game!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SidDark Trainee Engineer

How are you getting on?

3. Kielm Junior Engineer

Good!

Just a gentle bump for this thread, if anyone wants a nice survival server to play on this weekend you're welcome to hop on. UK based but we tend to play quite late :)

4. Kielm Junior Engineer

Update:

Steam group is now open, so no invitation needed. Just join and play!

5. ArenDaystar Apprentice Engineer

Joined! What time do most people get on?

6. Kielm Junior Engineer

Hello! Most people are on 1800 GMT - 0400 GMT, so you should see people when you play :)

7. SidDark Trainee Engineer

So what's everyones goals?

being new to the game i'm in no hurry to get off the planet surface. i had been working on a mobile command vehicle but after testing it out last night it seems to be too heavy and not very practical. Back to the drawing board on that one!! thinking i'll just build a static base instead.

8. Kielm Junior Engineer

Sorry for the late response sid - I should probably be watching this thread!

At the moment I'm exploring. I've escaped earth, visited asteroids and the moon, so Mars and the other planets are next.

After that, I'm thinking about making an autopilot passenger service to different places :) Might be fun!

Perhaps an "orbital" station with weld-on-demand drop pods that can be used as an alternative spawning point, not sure. Maybe just for kicks. :)

9. SidDark Trainee Engineer

ohh Nice.
    I will eventually make something that can escape earth!! eventually.... honest... :p

10. Nemesismax Trainee Engineer

I'm trying to find a nice server to play, this will be my 4th attempt. fingers crossed :D

Edit: Today is not my day... Steam community is down...

11. Kielm Junior Engineer

No rush Sid :)

Server's just been updated. Time to find out what's fixed and what's newly broken!

12. SidDark Trainee Engineer

Boo, thwarted by the Friday mini updates!

13. Kielm Junior Engineer

Yes, sadly I have to take care of my little girl before I can do any server updates, and sometimes she just doesn't want to go to bed at the right time :)

Server's up and running again now, good turnout last night but lots of space left!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  14. SidDark Trainee Engineer

Ah I know all about that @Kielm I had assumed you were busy. :tu:

15. Kielm Junior Engineer

Server information updated again.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.