Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

United Terran Dominion - Faction Openings

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by mjr121, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mjr121 Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]
    ======================================================================

Greetings fellow engineers. I lead quite a large SE faction called "United Terran Dominion. Which is made up of 22 people. 90% of us are active at all times of the day. We are multi timezone. So no need to worry that you being in a different timezone will effect your ability to get in. We are a 16+ mature group with a discord as well as a ranking structure that allows those that are active a change at promotion. Currently, we are looking for 10 more people to fill out our squadron rosters. Each squadron has a particular play style they lean to, as well as a server their assigned to. So if your looking for an active group that plays on multiple servers (both vanilla and modded). I'd like to offer you a chance at joining the Dominion.
    If your interested, you can either PM me in keens discord @mjr121, or respond to this posting.

Thanks

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.