Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

UNSC Faction Recruitment (Joining Multi-Faction Server Soon!)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by ViperSniper500, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. KiithSoban Trainee Engineer

Steam Name - KiithSoban

Country
    - US

Preferred Language
    - English

Previous Faction(s)
    - None

Why you picked to join this faction
    - Awesome pvp recruitment vids on youtube

Other MMO's
    - Eve Online

Civilian or Military
    - Civilian probably. still a noob and need to learn the ropes

Do you have Teamspeak 3
    - yes, plus mumble, skype, and even vent

2. Tkthunder Trainee Engineer

Steam Name - **TK_UNKNOWN**

Country
    - US

Preferred Language
    - English

Previous Faction(s)
    - N/A Single Player mostly. Find it more fun to play survival with others.

- Recruitment videos on YouTube

Other MMO's
    - so many.... uhmm.... Wildstar, WOW, Diablo 1/2/3, EVE Online, Warhammer, Marvel Heroes 2015, Starbound, COD, ARMA 2 (DAYZ), Path of Exile, Elder Scrolls, Hearthstone, ... and more.

Civilian or Military
    - Civilian Starting out and then Military. Just been building ships for the most part trying to learn the ropes.

Do you have Teamspeak 3
    - Yes ---- TS, Mumble, Ventrillo, Skype

3. Taurus SHO Man Trainee Engineer

Steam Name:nckgwr

Country you live in:USA

Preferred Language:English

Previous Factions (if any list them):

Why you picked this to join this faction:Watching the Youtube video i saw you seem to be well organized group and like what what you guys are doing with everyone having a role and ranking system,love the teamwork. Just looks like fun

Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly):eve online, mass effect 1,2 and 3 halo wars, SWTOR just to name a few

What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military, more specifically Marines

Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required):i've used ts3 before i just need to download it on my new computer, and i have a good working mic

4. LordDTR Trainee Engineer

Steam Name:Lord_DTR
    Country you live in: UK
    Preferred Language: English
    Why you picked this to join this faction: Looks like it has a brilliant stile of play
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Played (and still playing) a lot of War Thunder
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military, Navy
    Do you have Teamspeak 3? Yes but I do use two devices as my computer does not have a microphone yet.

5. 2ct sarge Trainee Engineer

Steam Name:2ct Sarge

Country you live in: England

If any, why you left this group:

Why you picked to join this faction:because I saw your recruitment video and I liked the organization of the faction and I am a fan of halo

Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly):Halo 1-4, starcraft, Starcraft 2,halo wars, the wing commander series ,sins of a solar empire ,arma

What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military

Do you have Teamspeak 3?I have teamspeak and a working mic

6. CyberFerretHD Trainee Engineer

We here at Tritionos would love to have you guys on our server if you have not already chosen a permanent server! Even if you have we would still love to have a presence of your faction! http://forums.keenswh.com/post/eu247-tritonos-harsh-survival-publicrppvp-7161653?pid=1285097380#post1285097380

7. unsc 1 Trainee Engineer

8. unsc 1 Trainee Engineer

unsc1)

9. g00ber Trainee Engineer

Steam: =UGB=g00ber
    Preferred language: English
    Previous Factions: None this will be my 1st faction in this game
    Why I Picked this group: I picked this group because im looking for a fun group of guys and have been watching a few of ViperSniper500 videos and thought it would be cool to play.
    Other gaming experiences: Well theres a pretty long list, i have a total of 127 games and i used to play them all. These games consist of a ton of RTS games from CoH, MoWAS, The 40k series, Cossacks series, Civ series, as well as others. I play FPS games such as Red Orchestra 2, Payday 2 and 1 and Insurgency. The list can keep going on.
    Civilian or Military: Umm i haven't played the game all to much to full understand the mechanics but, I'll go whatever you guys need the most, im pretty versatile.
    Do you have TS: Yes i do have Teamspeak as well as a very good mic along with exceptional internet.

10. SourKraut91 Trainee Engineer

Steam Name:SourKraut91
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067501265/

Country you live in: Canada

Why you picked to join this faction: I have wanted to get involved with an actual faction for a while now and I decided that this one would be a good fit. The organizational structure particularly caught my attention

Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): I have played practically every sci-fi or space based game since MechWarrior 2 back in '95. Recently though, EVE Online has grasped my attention. Along with the entire Halo series (Halo 2 remastered was excellent), Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and a few other space based RTS' like Empire at War.

What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military

Do you have Teamspeak 3?I have teamspeak and a working mic

11. jared Trainee Engineer

Application (Fill this out):
    Steam Name: jared or in caps
    Country you live in:United States
    Preferred Language: english
    Previous Factions (if any list them): none
    If any, why you left this group: none
    Why you picked this to join this faction:i want an experence with space engineers that involves a big facton and i have some ideas
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): battle star galactica online, suprem commander 1&2
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): if i could work in the navy ship yards that would be fun for me (the new projector) if not civilian
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): i could get ts3 i have an ok mic and can hear
    thanks and i hope there is a spot open :D and yes i have bad spelling

12. Kémy IronGator Bergeron Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Iron Gator
    Country you live in: Canada (east)
    Preferred Language: French, I also speak english well ;)
    Previous Factions (if any list them): GTR - Gator Shipyard
    If any, why you left this group: was alone.. need more action
    Why you picked this to join this faction: Seems well organised
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly):Minecraft, Eve Online, CS:GO, OpenTTD
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Why not Bolt?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): Yep, I do have my own TS serv, if need in case of crash.

13. Xavier Laxworm Trainee Engineer

Application

Steam Name: Xavier Laxworm

Previous Faction: None

Reason for leaving: Joining for first time

Why I chose this faction: You guys sound like a lot of fun and really make the game interesting.

Other Gaming Experiences: Eve Online (FC, Support) Minecraft(Modded), KSP, StarMade

Area to join: Military but Civilian fine.

Do I have Teamspeak 3? Yes, working headset and mic. I do not have a ts server.

Other: I have a YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/XavierLaxworm

14. Svarrog43 Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: svarrog43
    Country you live in: Austria
    Preferred Language: German/English
    Previous Factions (if any list them): [LSG] Space Engineers Empire
    If any, why you left this group: Didn't left, just inactive in this group
    Why you picked this to join this faction: first big faction in my way ^^
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): look at steam account
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Civilian
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): Yes, yes and yessss...

If you're interested in my person, we maybe can sit together and work a nice type of working out for me
    [biggrin]

15. Hazard_1 Trainee Engineer

Steam Name - bronhosauroxykindaheh

Country
    - CRO

Preferred Language
    - English

Previous Faction(s)
    - None

- LF a stable dedicated server that doesnt break down every day.

Other MMO's
    - PS2, Warframe

Civilian or Military
    - Both, i like working with miners, and i'd like to try my hand at making and flying fighters.

Do you have Teamspeak 3
    - yes, also skype and vent

16. Sparky250 Trainee Engineer

Sparky250
    United States
    English
    None
    I want to join a faction to work with allies towards a common goal
    Other games: Starcraft 1 and 2
    Military or Civilian
    I have teamspeak3 and a good mic

17. SharpShot2001 Trainee Engineer

Application (Fill this out):
    Steam Name: sharpshot2001

Country you live in: Australia

Previous Factions (if any list them):none

If any, why you left this group:none

Why you picked this to join this faction: My navy fleet I drempt up 'the blood fleet'

Other Gaming Experience sky rim mods swtor and others

What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work):military

Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required):no I don't have teamspeak3 and microphone

Bring glory to the unsc

18. DatScar Trainee Engineer

Steam Name : DatScar
    Preferred Language: German ( good translator) and english
    Previous Factions : none
    Why have you picked to join this faction : It is time to learn what discipline , structure and team cooperation means ;)
    but i'm great at advanced tactics development and very intelligent (autistic)
    Other gaming experience: Battlestar Galactica Online (3 years) , Star Conflict (1 year) , Black Prophecy 3 ( half a year) , Robocraft ( 1/4 year) , Space Engineers ( 1 year)
    Civilian or Military fleet : I prefer the Military Fleet. I love being stealth and operate behind enemy lines. I often hide behind Asteroids and if the enemy passes me, i take them out before reinforcements can even arrive.
    Do you have Teamspeak with a microphone or can you atleast hear : My microphone engine crashes teamspeak, but atleast i can hear you

19. Grumpykid47 Trainee Engineer

Application (Fill this out):Steam Name: GRUMPYKID
    Country you live in: Australia
    Why you picked this to join this faction: watched your videos on YouTube and your faction has the most
    organised command structure I have ever seen.

Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly):World of tanks,
    war hammer dark crusade, company of heroes, medieval total war, Rome total war, age empires and more.
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work):I would like to join military but you may assign me where needed.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required):I do not have TeamSpeak 3 or a headset but I have a decent mike

20. gothchild Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Gothchild
    Country you live in: UK
    Preferred Language:Eglish
    Why you picked this to join this faction: I picked this faction because I liked the organization of the faction and the complexity astounded me. Space engineers is my favourite game and to join a faction where other people like me are in that would be cool. The faction looks amazing and something I would like to be a part of.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Rift, WOW, Tera and Halo etc.
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work):Marine because I am not the best builder and I like dogfights but infiltrating a ship seems awesome. I could do mining as well.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): I have TeamSpeak 3 and my mic is quite good so I can hear

21. PXshadow Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: PXshadow
    Country you live in: USA
    Why you picked this to join this faction: I looked though many factions and by far this faction looked like the best in terms of structure
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Civ5, Csgo, insurgency
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): I think I would be best in Civilian starting in the faction but if needed I would love to be a marine and help with infiltrating as I have alot of experience.

I have TeamSpeak 3 and my mic is very clear.

22. RayTheWitcher Trainee Engineer

Steam Name:Ray The Witcher
    Country you live in:Germany(but a good internet so i shouldent lag to much)
    Preferred Language:English/german
    Previous Factions (if any list them):/
    If any, why you left this group:/
    Why you picked this to join this faction:well i never realy was on an space engineers pvp server i am always fighting with my friends but it gets boren i already beating his big ships with a small fighter :woot: and seems like you guys are more like the offensive players so i think i fit in there
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly):lol,space engineers,dawn of war,divinity dragon commander,starwars battlefront 1,2 and much more
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work):more a military like i said
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): yes i do have teamspeak and an working headset so no echos
    i realy hope i get an fast answer i cant wait to see whats coming i saw the rekruting video and what i heard was pretty interesting and i realy wanna see that

23. MrMe Trainee Engineer

Steam Name:
    Country you live in:pen
    Why you picked this to join this faction:Ive been looking for a faction for space engineers and I think this is the right faction to join.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly):Elite: Dangerous, Star Conflict ect.
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work):I would really like to join the military (it does not really matter what branch) because I am a good pilot and great marine.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required):I have a Astro A50 headset and have Teamspeak installed.

24. Lego8_bit Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Legofreak88884444
    Preferred Language: english
    Previous Factions (if any list them): N/A
    If any, why you left this group: N/A
    Why you picked this to join this faction: to have fun and play with other players
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Starmade, space enginners, minecraft
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): civilian
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): yes and a working headset with mic

25. Jtaugner Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Jtaugner
    Country you live in: USA/UAE
    Why you picked this to join this faction: Just got the game, looking to get into some structured and fun.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Minecraft, Every AAA MMO
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): Yes

26. marcofrurbo Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: marcofurbo
    Why you picked this to join this faction: I have very little experience playing on multiplayer servers and I'd like to see what it's like to collaborate on a larger scale.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Classic EQ, Eve Online, Minecraft (Tekkit), Starcraft, Total Annihilation,
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military or Civilian. I'd like to fly more, but mostly have been building infrastructure.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)Do you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): Yes and yes

27. thatbradyguy Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: ThatGuy (will change if neccessary) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102928767
    Country you live in: United States
    Previous Factions (if any list them): Space Exploration Corps (informal dogfights, survival, etc
    If any, why you left this group:N/A
    Why you picked this to join this faction: Originally found Viper's videos on youtube and I happened to be looking for a faction at the time
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Civilization, Xcom, Arma III
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military, put me wherever you need me
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): fully functional team-speak (not the best mic)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
  28. CPL Carrigan Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: CPL Carrigan
    Country you live in: U.S.A
    Preferred Language:english
    Previous Factions (if any list them):JASCOMM (Joint Alliance Space Command) semi active only two members
    If any, why you left this group:eek:ops:wner of it just not active
    Why you picked this to join this faction: watched the videos and thought to give it a try
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly):Elite Dangeres EVE online
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work):Military
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required):yes

29. Alptraum Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Alptraum
    Country you live in: Sweden
    Previous Factions (if any list them): ---
    If any, why you left this group: ---
    Why you picked this to join this faction: I absolutley love Space Engineers and being part of organized groups. I was in a very organized group on ArmA 2 and I was a sergeant there so I'm capable of leading, taking orders and if needed, taking initiative.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): World of Warcraft for about 7-8 years, Elite Dangerous a bit but not much.
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): I can do whatever the faction needs me to do, there's no aspect that I myself think I am better at in the game, I'm kind of a multitasker because I'm pretty good at alot of things and not very good at a few.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted: Yes.
    Do you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): I have a headset with a microphone, yes.

30. TheUndeadViper Trainee Engineer

Steam Name:
    Country you live in:
    Previous Factions (if any list them): None
    If any, why you left this group:-
    Why you picked this to join this faction: Having recently joined space engineers, I wish to join a large faction, so as to enhance my experience within the game, as well as to undertake large operations alongside many others in a well laid-out ranking system. Having looked at other factions, this faction seems to tick all those boxes, and more!
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): No experience in MMOs, Space Games or RTS, but I am an experienced Battlefield, Minecraft and Civilisation V player.
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military, due to my experience with (Turn-Based) strategic and (Vehicular) combat games.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): I do indeed have a Teamspeak 3 Account, and although I currently don't have a working Microphone (My old Headset broke) I am able to use Teamspeak on my iPhone.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.