Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

UNSC Faction Recruitment (Joining Multi-Faction Server Soon!)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by ViperSniper500, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Superpug4 Trainee Engineer

I hope this isn't too late, and that you are still looking at this, thread, forum, thing. I sent ViperSniper500 a friend request because he said contact him through Steam, but it looks like people are sending applications here.

Steam Name: Superpug200

Preferred Language: English

Past Factions: none, well, me and 1 friend are in one on a private server.

Why Leave: technically not real faction...

Why join this faction: Honestly, cause it's the first faction I could find, and you all seem like you have a nice setup.

Other games: oh, I don't know where to start, I've played, Arma series, Elder Scrolls series, Uncharted series, Batman Arkham series, Call of Duty series, Battlefield series, Rust, DayZ, War Thunder, Minecraft, pretty much everything. Except horror games. 2spooky4me.

What are would you fit: I think I would fit best in military. I've spent the entirety of this game in creative, building, flying, and fighting other ships. Where I am very experienced in building and flying, I know very little about survival. I wouldn't know what to mine, how to collect it, or what needs what to build, so on.

Got TS3: yeah, I have TeamSpeak 3, with a working headset, and am ready to go.

2. Taylah Trainee Engineer

Hello my name is Taylor

• Steam name is Taylor37264 ign is Nig.Nog. (can change if to offensive i use it because of an inside joke with my friends)
    • i live in the United States
    • Age: 14 (please don't be reluctant to accept i act mature)
    • I prefer to speak English although i do understand German
    • I unfortunately have no faction experience but i do have experience with space engineers and i play with my friends in survival often
    • the reason why i picked this faction is Mainly because i love to watch your videos and i thought it would be wonderful if i could participate
    • i have gaming experience in Halo, Elite Dangerous, CSgo, Civ 5, Total War Games, and tons more
    • Military
    • I have a working Mic And a really good head set!

3. Snacks Trainee Engineer

Hi, I've sent friend requests to Maltier and ViperSniper500 but I'll add details here too - I know this is an old thread, though.

Steam Name: guinnessdraught
    Country you live in: UK
    Previous Factions (if any list them): None; I am a regular player on Sheppard's Universe, but need more action.
    If any, why you left this group:
    Why you picked this to join this faction: The roles are defined, and there are plenty of players.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): I've been playing RTS since the original C&C
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Either, but military is preferred.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3? Yes

4. TheCaptainRex Trainee Engineer

Hello!
    I don't know if this is still active but i hope it is!

Steam Name: Captain Rex ( I can change it if its inconvenient)
    Country you live in: United Kingdom
    Previous Factions (if any list them): None
    If any, why you left this group: N/A
    Why you picked this to join this faction: This faction looks good fun and makes people useful in all areas.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Lots of Sci Fi Games, Planetside 2, Star Trek Online, Star Wars the Old Republic.etc
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Civilian but im good at fighting as well.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?: Yes i do

Look forward to a reply :)

5. q8999 Trainee Engineer

Application (Fill this out):
    Steam Name: Q8999
    Country you live in: England
    Previous Factions (if any list them): N/A
    If any, why you left this group:
    Why you picked this to join this faction: Because I love halo since it came out!
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): STO, Sins of a solar empire, endless space, Tropico 3 & 5, Supreme Ruler, Banished,
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?(Required, but can be gotten after accepted)[biggrin]o you have a Working Microphone, or Headset to where you can atleast hear?(Hearing part required): No to teamspeak, yes to mic

6. BoredBoz Apprentice Engineer

Steam Name: Boz
    Country you live in: United States (Texas) Texas feels like its own country
    Why you decided to join this faction: I am activily looking for a strong faction that can take advantage of my engineering prowess in a survival enviroment.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Command & Conquer, Warhammer 40K, Company of Heroes, Civ 5, Tried Eve Online
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): I would lean more toward Civilian but I make an excellent military contractor.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?: Yes

7. DaveyJ Trainee Engineer

Steam name: Daveyjackson900
    Language: English
    Prev Factions : N/A
    Why this faction: I found you first and you seem to be a very good pick out of the few I found
    Other games: Total war Rome 2, Minecraft, Civ 5, EvE-O, KSP, Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, Civ BE
    TS3: Yes

8. DaveyJ Trainee Engineer

I cant edit so I need to amend my post, What area: Fairly new but ammore civilian (never done military stuff in SE)

9. Sturmrufer Trainee Engineer

@ViperSniper500
    Steam Name: Sturmrufer
    Country you live in: USA
    Preferred Language: English, or French
    Why you picked this to join this faction: Seen some of your videos, and liked the way you guys worked together as a team. I would love to be apart of that.
    Other Gaming Experience(MMO's and Space games and RTS mainly): Warthunder, Elite: Dangerous, BF3 & 4, DarkOrbit.
    What area would you better fit Civilian or Military (Military does combat, and civilian work): Military, but some civ work is acceptable
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?: Yes, and an excellent microphone.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.