Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 0.6.2 - Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Bumber Junior Engineer

Yes!

2. tharkus Junior Engineer

Very nice update, good work!.

3. md34 Trainee Engineer

have also noticed that its harder to pickup stuff with "f" deafult key.

I managed to get Last_week working, but now have nothing in my inventory from my save. BTW, save was started in 6.1 p5, updated to 6.2 then downgraded to 6.1 again. No inventory, so last_week revert does not work.

4. gordon861 Apprentice Engineer

I thought the pick up thing was due to being further away than you need to be but the F-message appearing anyways.

Also, add me to the list of people with regular crashes.

5. GreatBeard Trainee Engineer

Crashing on loading a save. Also when starting a new survival game. :( I want to see these changes!

6. Deepflame ME Director Staff

Hotfix 0.6.2.AC0699:
    - Fixed the crashes on start-up.
    - Fixed the crash when killing barbarians, deer or other players.

• Like Like x 3
  7. whyiamhere Trainee Engineer

Hello, can you please more focus on multiplayer server side? I like to play online, but servers wipe are too damn often!
    For example, on server https://medieval-engineers.eu players had to undergo 4 server wipes from august 2017.

Proof - downloadable wiped abandoned words on Steam Workshop

What should be the player's motivation when all is lost before he can manage to build something?
    Thanks

8. CanOmer Junior Engineer

I think easiest solution is limiting the block count (especially performance heavy blocks) of world and players.

9. Avalon Trainee Engineer

No. I've practically been standing on top of things and I can't get them to collect. Crates, chests, loot bags, berries, mushrooms.... basically everything harvestable. It's become insanely difficult to access things and harvest things since this update. But it also only seems to be on certain areas of the map. I've had some areas where I've had no trouble at all, but then others where it's practically impossible to get into or harvest things.

Also, the one thing I noticed was when you kill deer now, they don't automatically drop loot bags. You can pick up and move the bodies around, and they eventually disappear and then the loot bag appears. I haven't been able to figure out another way to gather the drops from them yet, other than waiting. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Both of these issues occurred on a dedicated server which hasn't been updated yet, so I don't know if today's hotfix fixed them or not.

10. Deepflame ME Director Staff

Medieval Engineers Update 0.6.2.903CBE:
    Crash Fixes:
    - Fixed a crash caused by mods with bad texture files.
    - Fixed a crash caused by mods with incorrectly edited model files.
    - Fixed a crash caused by an modded item with durability with a bad definition.
    - Fixed a crash caused by damaging barbarians and deer while they're already dying.
    - Fixed a crash caused by the dedicated server getting rid of dead barbarians and deer before the clients have the chance to synchronize the corpses.
    - Fixed a crash caused by the dedicated server trying to load fonts.

General Fixes:
    - Lootbag ownership is now getting passed along correctly to the lootbag, resulting in the lootbag icon being visible on the compass again upon death.
    - Respawning no longer causes players to get slung into the air, or killing them instantly upon respawn.
    - Republishing a published mod should no longer overwrite the title or visibility settings from Steam.
    - Tool interaction distances have been updated to use the correct targeting distance again.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Rasip Trainee Engineer

Thank You.

12. MorshuArtsInc Trainee Engineer

Oh boy, I hope the nastiest bugs will be eradicated until I come home tomorrow.

13. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

_slams his hand on the table next to his bed trying to find his phone_ ah there it is...
    UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEE

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.